Mason Greenwood

jackg93

15 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I'll ask the question again since it was weirdly deleted.

As a lawyer and given that you don't know the full facts regarding this aren't you supposed to believe in innocence untill guilt is proven or is it subject dependant?

Only where the accused is my client. I only have a duty to my clients and I am only human. 

Why am I the only one asked about preseumption of innocence?

I am a human being first before being a lawyer. I am allowed emotions. Just because I am a lawyer does not mean I am held to different standards in my private life. My duties only apply to those who instruct me and want my advice. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Why am I the only one asked about preseumption of innocence?

I am a human being first before being a lawyer. I am allowed emotions. Just because I am a lawyer does not mean I am held to different standards in my private life. My duties only apply to those who instruct me and want my advice. 

You're a lawyer that's why.

We are all dafties on here, the site can have jokes or daft posts made but only when deemed ok by others. Madelaine maccann, the taigs, cancer whatever as long as it doesn't get some upset. We can now be direfted to where stuff can be mocked and others not.

I asked your opinion as I thought that the law was innocent till proven guilty. So I thought that an accusation being made wouldn't see you as having him guilty. Obviously assumed wrong.

whatever happened seems like it's a bunch of fuckwits from him to her and her dad. 

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

We are all dafties on here, the site can have jokes or daft posts made but only when deemed ok by others. Madelaine maccann, the taigs, cancer whatever as long as it doesn't get some upset. We can now be direfted to where stuff can be mocked and others not.

Mate you're cleverer than that - of course we're all hypocrites on here. 

A lot of it comes down to what it is topical or close to home, you surely understand that?

Nobody lives by the rules that you're expecting.

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I asked your opinion as I thought that the law was innocent till proven guilty. So I thought that an accusation being made wouldn't see you as having him guilty. Obviously assumed wrong.

whatever happened seems like it's a bunch of fuckwits from him to her and her dad. 

Dunno how you can say she’s a fuckwit tbf.

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

"maybe it was just role play"

"why would she even record it"

"innocent until proven guilty"

"bunch of fuckwits" including the girl in this who has done absolutely nothing other than post the evidence

You were even told how your posts were being interpreted and given a chance to clarify them to which you chose not to. The rhetoric behind your posts is very suspicious, it's clearly not you joking as has been shown by you saying the last two quotes above and I think others citing it as trolling are being very generous. 

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

"maybe it was just role play"

"why would she even record it"

"innocent until proven guilty"

"bunch of fuckwits" including the girl in this who has done absolutely nothing other than post the evidence

You were even told how your posts were being interpreted and given a chance to clarify them to which you chose not to. The rhetoric behind your posts is very suspicious, it's clearly not you joking as has been shown by you saying the last two quotes above and I think others citing it as trolling are being very generous. 

Got it in one mate 

I'm a wummin beating rapist 

People read too much into the term "hacked"

Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of her friends or something who knew this was happening and wanted to expose it. "Hacked" could mean as much as you going for a pish and someone using your phone to make a post pretending to be you while you're gone. Doesnt necessarily mean some computer nerd has accesed your passwords or any of that.

Bizarre situation all round.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Patter has been awfy shite this thread, unlike you

Aye, it has.

@RFC55, ffs take a minute. Anyone else would have been torn to shreds by now. Admin are being decent because you're a normally decent poster. I'd take the compliment and leave the thread for a bit.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That’s what her da claimed. It’s a bizarre viewpoint you’re taking tbh

See with that btw, it clearly was her posting the stuff imo so even worse she's had to possibly tell her da she was hacked cause the guys obviously up greenwoods arse. 

Shite story man

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

See with that btw, it clearly was her posting the stuff imo so even worse she's had to possibly tell her da she was hacked cause the guys obviously up greenwoods arse. 

Shite story man

I took it as she/him was trying to save her from abuse for trying to ruin his career. Not sure it was right to say it though

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Shite story man

Agreed mate, certainly didn't come across as if hacked.

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Not necessarily. You don't need victim cooperation. If the police think there's a crime, they can take it forward with an uncooperative victim. Can still be convicted also, albeit I assume that would be harder to achieve.

Besides, sounds like he's been arrested after she's given a statement.

This is right, brought in a few years ago, as some victims couldn't/wouldn't go through with the process for various, obvious reasons.