Mason Greenwood

jackg93

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

So he's not charged with anything but everyone wants him sacked? And the lassie this shit happened with he is still with and now have a baby together? And he's gone through some sort of rehabilitation?

I genuinely don’t know anything about his personal life, I was just relatively sure I’d read that the trial wasn’t going to go ahead due to the charges being dropped and haven’t said anything else about him as I couldn’t give a fuck what Man Utd do or don’t do, Our team are currently causing me enough anxiety without worrying about what other clubs are getting up to.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

So he's not charged with anything but everyone wants him sacked? And the lassie this shit happened with he is still with and now have a baby together? And he's gone through some sort of rehabilitation?

Because people seen the pictures of her battered, bloodied, and bruised, heard him trying to rape her, and why the fuck would you stay with a lassie that’s lied, about it, and potentially ruined his career.

Hopefully he’s deed before he kicks another ball.

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Because people seen the pictures of her battered, bloodied, and bruised, heard him trying to rape her, and why the fuck would you stay with a lassie that’s lied, about it, and potentially ruined his career.

Hopefully he’s deed before he kicks another ball.

Genuinely the only way I can see people sticking up for him, like we see, is if folk think that if they are in a relationship, its not real rape.

Its the only possible reason I can see for folk sticking up for a cunt who was literally recorded raping her.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Genuinely the only way I can see people sticking up for him, like we see, is if folk think that if they are in a relationship, its not real rape.

Its the only possible reason I can see for folk sticking up for a cunt who was literally recorded raping her.

No one can defend that unless they think abusing females is OK.

Simple as that

13 hours ago, esquire8 said:

I would think, given that she refused to cooperate with the CPS, that the only rehabilitation he can expect the public to acknowledge is a public rehabilitation. Has he admitted he hit her, and at the very least threatened to rape her, and apologised? I haven't seen anything about this. Perhaps he did it privately. Why are we supposed to assume that? ALL of the evidence available is that he is a danger to women. He has put forward no evidence to suggest he recognises this, or has changed. 

13 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Misogynistic, Andrew Tate types who just want to see the man do whatever he wants and still win vs the woman

3 hours ago, Broxi said:

Misogynistic, Andrew Tate types who just want to see the man do whatever he wants and still win vs the woman

I was at a junior game recently and there was a group of young lads next to us about 16 or 17, talking about Andrew Tate guidance and Goodwillie being interviewed by that mug James English

I pray for the next generation of men if a sizeable amount are looking to those three as role models

Even worse, my mates missus said her wee 15 year old sister came back from a house party upset because there was boys there demanding her and her pals go home to cover themselves up, didn’t like how they were dressed etc.

Mental.

Very difficult for man u tbh.

The guy has not been convicted but everyone calling for his head.  Much as I think he is a wrong un I can't back him getting the sack because the women's team say so.  Not much point in having a legal system in that case.

46 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

The guy has not been convicted but everyone calling for his head.  Much as I think he is a wrong un I can't back him getting the sack because the women's team say so.  Not much point in having a legal system in that case.

Come on mate :lol:

37 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

They were kicking off about Greenwood going back.

Like I said I think he's a wrong un but what if they did that to someone who is wrongly accused.

You're making it sound like some kind of woke thing. Most people are kicking off about it.

Think it's especially fair if the women of any profession at the club don't want a rapist walking about and being employed there

2 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Dear lord, that's a terrible take.

Genuinely cant believe the take some folk make on here.

Pure Andrew Tate level shite.

Do you really think that only people who have been convicted of a crime should be able to be sacked? A recording threatening to rape someone isn't enough? Fairly sure my employer wouldn't stand for that, if it got out about me. 

Aye if we lived in a world where punching fuck out lassies and raping them is acceptable....

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Read what I said dimwit.  I said it was difficult for man u as he hadn't been convicted. And that he was a wrong un.

Okay, ill read what you said...

3 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Much as I think he is a wrong un I can't back him getting the sack because the women's team say so.

Your take is literally fucking awful mate. Absolutely fucking bogging. Should go have a word with yourself.

8 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Read what I said dimwit.  I said it was difficult for man u as he hadn't been convicted. And that he was a wrong un.

Why is this so difficult? It seems simple enough to me. 

They sack him for gross misconduct, and put the onus in him to take them to a tribunal, where he will have to testify about the contents of the audio recording, which he has so far been too much of a coward to acknowledge. If Greenwood is prepared to be grilled about being a violent predator, and he wins the case, Man Utd pay off his contract, an absolute bargain compared to the reputational damage they are seemingly prepared to endure over this. 

Here's what the vast majority of the Utd fans on Redcafe are saying. I don't know why anybody who doesn't support them would struggle with this if they don't. 

"There are things that I can get over but I'm a bit worried that we're about to make a decision that I won't be able to stomach. It'll be a 100 times worse that the Suarez shirt moment, and we'll have to deal with that stain for a long time. I'm not surprised whatsoever that the Glazers don't want to throw away a potential 100m asset, but I can't lie, ETH went down on my estimation a lot as a person. I don't know how will that impact how I feel about the club, but it's kinda sad."

"I dont know how people can stick by United's reason here and feel confident that they've made the right choice, which unfortunately seems quite evident in which way they're heading.

We're talking about, arguably, the most incompetent managed top club in world football here."

"couldn’t care less about performances on the field. There’s a general lack of morals around the club that is sickening."

"I actually came to post something similar in regards to MG. I think if he plays again I'll be done."

"I'm with you OP. If we bring him back and/or Qatar take over then I think this will be the last season I renew my season ticket. I just can't bring myself to support a team that is a vanity project buying success, or a team that features a fecking rapist."