*****The Official Borussia Dortmund vs Rangers Match Thread*****

Essandoh

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

No but they can force people to take jags early in for entry to hospitals etc, well that's the only reason I took my jags after being informed it would be a requirement to take the wean in for her treatment. 

I kinda understand that hospitals and care homes are strict, i wont say another word as this shouldn't become a covid thread.👍

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

Guess so, but not confirmed and I'm sure they played in france when covid was more dominant. Hopefully they are available.

I haven't seen the story where they may potentially miss the game, however I'm assuming it's to do with the German authorities rather than a UK one?? 

If so surely the Germans, or any other nation can exploit that for the good of the sports teams by denying any athlete regardless of sport entry to the country?? Whole fucking can of worms could be opened here. 

I can just see us rolling up at their place for a potential league decider and they deny entry to X amount of our first team players if the snp allowed it

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I see the thread on FF has been deleted. Wonder whether that is because it’s bollocks or if the club told them to delete it. Suppose we’ll find out tomorrow 

Sakala missed an international earlier in the season for not being fully vaxxed, so suspect it is genuine.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

If true I would send all 3 to train with the u11s until a buyer is found. Ffs guys can't even attend games because they don't have 3 jags yet they are on 10k upwards and don't give a shit about anyone let alone the normal working class guy who spends a lot of money to follow the club

Fucking spaceman 😂

If it's true they have been refused entry because they didn't get the covid jabs then they are extremely stupid. They won't get appearance money sitting in the house watching the players who do give a fuck taking their place.

They are meant to act as role models not come across as simpletons who believe in conspiracy theory pish. 

Also, if true they should be banned from doing any charitable work with Rangers that involves visiting hospitals, elderly people,etc. 

39 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If it's true they have been refused entry because they didn't get the covid jabs then they are extremely stupid. They won't get appearance money sitting in the house watching the players who do give a fuck taking their place.

They are meant to act as role models not come across as simpletons who believe in conspiracy theory pish. 

Also, if true they should be banned from doing any charitable work with Rangers that involves visiting hospitals, elderly people,etc. 

Should have wages deducted as well.

40 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

:lol: 

3 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

Good on them for making  themselves  unavailable for a massive game for the club who pay them? 

Yes, fair play to them for having the courage of their convictions and standing up for bodily autonomy. The right to be able to choose what you put in your body is more important than the result of a football match.

1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

Yes, fair play to them for having the courage of their convictions and standing up for bodily autonomy. The right to be able to choose what you put in your body is more important than the result of a football match.

Yeah, fuck it! I’m putting another glass of red into my body. Cheers! 

26 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Probably had loads of painkilling injections in their careers. Roofe has probably done more drugs than Johnny Depp FFS! :craphead:

If the rumour is true I wouldn't let them play in the home leg either. Putting retarded conspiracy theorists before our Club and fans is selfish.

Inject them when they are sleeping and throw them on the plane B.A. Baracus style imo.

14 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Probably had loads of painkilling injections in their careers. Roofe has probably done more drugs than Johnny Depp FFS! :craphead:

If the rumour is true I wouldn't let them play in the home leg either. Putting retarded conspiracy theorists before our Club and fans is selfish.

Inject them when they are sleeping and throw them on the plane B.A. Baracus style imo.

You have no idea that they are are unvaccinated because of any conspiracy theories 

To be fair to the three lads, I’ll wait to see what the club reveals before hammering them. They may well be double vaxxed but haven’t had the booster for example. Some European countries aren’t letting you in unless your last jab was within 180 days, which some young, healthy people will think is utterly nonsensical given they’ve been double jabbed and aren’t going to die given the lack of severity brought round by Omicron.