Time to bring in VAR

Colin Traive

6 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Can someone answer me why mulgrew wasn’t carded for striking Morelos but Morelos was booked for the same? 

Amazing how fit and the effort he put in considering this was his first game in months from injury.

This is what we are up against in this league , all the teams have loads of tims in their side and the effort they put in against us is far higher than any other team. Add to that the corrupt officials and we are up against it big time.

Thank fuck all the refs are Masons, can you imagine what would happen if the weren’t all Rangers fans. I’m afraid that the Tarriers constant complaining has done it’s job. Brother Madden and the likes are fucking terrified to give us what are clear decisions in our favour. For what it’s worth, I thought we fought really hard and played well. A mixture of bad luck and fucking imbecilic refereeing cost us today. This is far from over, keep believing. 

13 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I honestly think we have to just start coming out an calling them cheats etc.

I think it is actually a mixture of them being utterly fucking useless and shit scared to give us a decision as the hoards will descend on them, but this pressure that they put on the refs works.

Unfortunately if you come out and call them corrupt, regardless of it being true or not, will increase the chances you will get the decisions.

Pay of a few gobby shites in the media to start making big deals of it as well.

Just scunnered with it all.

Spot on. Said for years they know exactly what they’re doing when they call out refs and go mental over every decision for us or against them be it from the manager/ players, on social media, journalists in the papers or pundits on tv.

Its a calculated tactic that’s pays off. Refs are shit scared to do anything that might end up with them feeling the wrath from that club. Until we fight as dirty as them, they’ll always have the upper hand when it comes to these decisions that as mentioned can be title deciding.

Want to wait to get home to watch the game in full before fully commenting.

But what I will say is if again, and again, and again blatant decisions continue going against us to tge extent its an obvious trend, then aye its long since passed being simply inept. 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Amazing how fit and the effort he put in considering this was his first game in months from injury.

This is what we are up against in this league , all the teams have loads of tims in their side and the effort they put in against us is far higher than any other team. Add to that the corrupt officials and we are up against it big time.

Nah mate we’ve simply got to be better apparently….

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Nah mate we’ve simply got to be better apparently….

Nice to see childish comments. 

At the end of the day we done more than enough to win that game today, but we never. From rotten shooting and dodgy defending is what fucked us. I mean ffs we had 3 shots in target from 29. That's a 10% completion rate straight away, then a single goal means we converted 3% of our chances. That's a very damning stat and something we have been capable of for years

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

The fact you've got GVB coming out in the post match presser saying that without VAR we just need to respect the refs decisions is the reason why VAR won't get pushed up here

We just accept it and move on like usual 

At first I thought he did well not to be embroiled in it all. But the reporter actually asked him does it not bother you that with the league race so tight you could lose vital points (or something like that). That’s when he should have said something imo but nope that’s not the Rangers way. 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Nice to see childish comments. 

At the end of the day we done more than enough to win that game today, but we never. From rotten shooting and dodgy defending is what fucked us. I mean ffs we had 3 shots in target from 29. That's a 10% completion rate straight away, then a single goal means we converted 3% of our chances. That's a very damning stat and something we have been capable of for years

What’s childish about it Rab? I’m stating a fact that was said to me.

Aye we should have converted more chances I agree but i keep saying chances are hard to convert when your under the cosh. I’d say 2 stonewall penalties would have eased that pressure and increased our conversion rate. 

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

What’s childish about it Rab? I’m stating a fact that was said to me.

Aye we should have converted more chances I agree but i keep saying chances are hard to convert when your under the cosh. I’d say 2 stonewall penalties would have eased that pressure and increased our conversion rate. 

Your initial comment about need to be better. 

Felt it was a really scrappy game and despite many claiming we dominated, which we did I didn't feel as though we created enough real proper goal scoring opportunities. Yes we need to play a lot better creating real scoring chances and taking advantage of them. 

I mean 3 shots in target in a game many felt we dominated for the full 90 minutes tells me everything I need to know

Mind we don't want to be like tarriers folks.

Tarriers who brought about refs strikes, who got refs sacked, who put pressure on refs before every OF tie, and who have benefitted hugely from multiple dubious decisions all season from the club and media pressure they exert.

Don't be like tarriers folks, stiff upper lip and take it all on the chin whilst not demanding parity in treatment 👍 

32 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

No it doesn’t though.. ffs we start snatching at shots because we know the clock is ticking away, pressure is on because we’re losing points. If we score the pens we’re a couple infront and theres no need to snatch at shots and the pressures off. Is this difficult for people to understand? 

Requiring 2 penalties to beat Dundee United is a Riddy 😂😂

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Wasn’t a fan of it, it needs fixed.  But denied two stone wall penalties, a red card and possibly another red card in one game. 

while i agree with you who is going to pay for it  the league  has no money cant even get a decent sponser  no chance of var next season  plus it would be the same shit corrupt refs sitting on var

Just now, billscott said:

while i agree with you who is going to pay for it  the league  has no money cant even get a decent sponser  no chance of var next season  plus it would be the same shit corrupt refs sitting on var

And the fenians dont want it so its no happening.........

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

Look at the leagues above that have VAR.  that’s a shite excuse. 

44 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I honestly think we have to just start coming out an calling them cheats etc.

I think it is actually a mixture of them being utterly fucking useless and shit scared to give us a decision as the hoards will descend on them, but this pressure that they put on the refs works.

Unfortunately if you come out and call them corrupt, regardless of it being true or not, will increase the chances you will get the decisions.

Pay of a few gobby shites in the media to start making big deals of it as well.

Just scunnered with it all.

We've all been saying for a long time they we have to come out on a regular basis and call these decisions out. 

We only seem to react occasionally like after the sheep game and then nothing else gets said or done.

The club need to consistently call out officiating. You'll get the usual shite from the media about sour grapes but it doesn't stop scumbag fc everytime. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just a wee bit inept that 4 officials misses this ...

But as long as we don't act like tarriers and complain about it eh👍

Theres no words for that or the blatant handball in the first half , just unbelievable....