Time to bring in VAR

Colin Traive

Countless games this season would've had different outcomes with VAR. Both ours and theirs. Countless offside goals, penalties for and against. It's a fucking joke and I can't believe the refs aren't demanding it to take any pressure off them. Twisted, self loathing bastards up here.

5 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

Only way I see this happening is if Us & the scum put forward some of the money for it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_assistant_referee

look at some of countries using it, Israel, Switzerland, Denmark.  No excuse for it not to be in scottish football.

Its so fucking bent.

To be honest, I dont even think VAR will help. The corrupt fucks will just watch the videos and find increasingly strange justifications to deny us things and give them awards for absolutely nothing incidents.

I just genuinely fucking hate football in this country.

Filled with absolute jobbers who run for 90 minutes in a blaze of adrenaline trying like their life depends on it against us, taking turns to take yellow cards for cynical fouls knowing the ref wont do shit. Then the next week when they play their heros they roll over to get their bellies rubbed.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Terrified to give us stonewallers. The pressure they’ve been given from the media and celtic board members has worked. 

This has always been it. Everytime we get a penalty their media pals go off like it's a crime.

Imagine the reaction today if the scum got denied two stonewall pens. They would be demanding maddens head on a platter. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

This has always been it. Everytime we get a penalty their media pals go off like it's a crime.

Imagine the reaction today if the scum got denied two stonewall pens. They would be demanding maddens head on a platter. 

Looked straight at it. 

The one on Sakala is even worse.