11 League Games - Back the Team

VanVeenRangers

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

No really. People on here declaring the league over and saying it's finished isn't really backing the team.

Means fuck all though. The players get more than enough backing, home and away. Thousands paying for season tickets etc even if we’re uncertain about getting to games and so on.

The only ones that have any effect on the league are the players, and they’re letting the fans down, not the other way about.

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t believe it’s over but I think some people need to realise it’s the players that need the “no surrender” mentality and not the fans.

End of the day we can’t impact how the players feel and the effort they put in.

I think our support can play a huge role.

The away fans are obviously better in general but after equilizing on Sunday they were class and the players went up a gear.

At home when we're not winning our support can be chronic - and I get it, but it never helps and probably makes it worse.

Contrast it with say after we equilized against Braga at home, with that noise there was only one winner from then on in.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The away fans are obviously better in general but after equilizing on Sunday they were class and the players went up a gear.

At home when we're not winning our support can be chronic - and I get it, but it never helps and probably makes it worse.

Contrast it with say after we equilized against Braga at home, with that noise there was only one winner from then on in.

it won't change, but the Ibrox crowd can be unforgiving when things aren't going our way against inferior teams

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I pay those thousands you're banging on about for me and my boy. Those players didn't let me or my boy down at tannadice on Sunday. Every man to jersey was trying their arse off we just couldn't break them down for a winner. As a fan you take the good with the bad. You stick by your team. 

If everyone takes that "league is over" defeatist attitude then it leaks out onto the terraces and then it means a lot more than fuck all.

They did let you down, they never won. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They did let you down, they never won. 

That's entitled pish for me. Ross County, players let me down for example. Sunday I didn't see anyone no trying their arse off and pushing to get us a winner. Sometimes teams will take points off us by being well organized or just better.

I think our support always back the team. 

I totally understand  why people are disappointed and angry though. We threw a really good lead away. We are playing well though, which is a good sign. Keep it up and the law of averages depicts that we will be right in about it come the end of the season.

I am confident that Gio and the team can turn it around. They have my full support, but I will be bricking it any time we aren't 3 nil up 60 minutes into a game. Pressure we have put ourselves under obviously. No more half hearted efforts allowed. 

Title 56 is still within our reach. We just need to keep on winning. 

Uts never over until its over but we really need to pack the points in especially when we're playing a game before them......if we got the 3 points last game they might just have slipped but tbh we need to concentrate on ourselves qnd simply win games.

Few tricky games coning up against sides that have caused us concern this season and if we drop any points in the next games up to the celtic game then I feel it may be a disaster of a season with the CL money to the winners 

14 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That’s all fair but it’s our away form is currently dog shite

16 hours ago, bluenoz said:

If we do win and I'm still on the optimistic side, it will just about feel sweeter than 55 after all the ref decisions and blatant cheating of bringing the winter break forward.

Not for me. For me 55 was equal to Helicopter Sunday and the European Cup winners Cup win. My 3 favourite wins in my lifetime. 56 will be sweet though and we can do it if we show more aggression in the remaining games.