***** The Champions v Motherwell*****

falkirkNS

32 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Was another in a long list of ridiculous signings we have made over the last few years , complete waste of cash.

Vanity project or smoke & mirrors, not sure which.

He still has chances to come good, but I’m not holding my breath.

14 minutes ago, The true baller said:

I've calmed down a bit. Still pissed off but it's only 3 points and the Tims are regressing rapidly. I think we play them at the level we played Dortmund and we'll do them by 2 or 3, each time. We'll win this league 

Ffs, it's us that's regressing rapidly, smell the coffee mate, were a Shadow of the team we were last year, blue tinted specs won't get us through this.

Just now, the old guard said:

Ffs, it's us that's regressing rapidly, smell the coffee mate, were a Shadow of the team we were last year, blue tinted specs won't get us through this.

The games we have been playing recently we are far better looking than anything I seen last year , just far to many fuck ups at the back.

5 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Well to be fair we both are regressing (in the league for us anyway) but I think with Morelos we can do them, it'll Def come down to those games

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The games we have been playing recently we are far better looking than anything I seen last year , just far to many fuck ups at the back.

You actually think since the break we are better than last year? Not for me I'm afraid, we are all over the place at the back out keeper is shot and we have a manager who thinks it's better to play a centre mid at centre haif, while baloguns on the bench,Dortmund aside we have been struggling to find a way to win, polar opposite of last season.

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was sitting at h/t a happy chap and expecting us to push on and sore a couple more, while we had many chances to do so and I certainly never expected us to lose two goals.

What a disappointing 2nd half and I think you are right, we thought the game was won when it was not.

I now have a real concern every time the bloody Don Robertson is the Ref, he never books opposition players when he should do and it means they get more chances to commit fouls and when he does book a few the game is nearly over and they still have 11 men on the pitch.  

I was very much the same. When we came out and were sluggish in the first 5 minutes I was hoping they would not score as I thought we would be in real trouble if they did, and we were. The ref came across as amateurish.

6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yup.

Especially as it meant bringing the loper, Kamara back into the middle.

I’m done with him.

To be clear I’ve no issue with Lundstrum i just think to isolate him at ch in a back 4 is baffling, especially when you’ve a faster stronger player on the bench

Back 5, sweeper absolutely!

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

You actually think since the break we are better than last year? Not for me I'm afraid, we are all over the place at the back out keeper is shot and we have a manager who thinks it's better to play a centre mid at centre haif, while baloguns on the bench,Dortmund aside we have been struggling to find a way to win, polar opposite of last season.

Agree with all of that but I do think we have been playing some crackin stuff in recent games , like I said far to many fuck up and rampant arrogance from some have cost us.

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nope, the second goal cost us the game which he wasn’t at fault for 

Neither the first, he loses a race with a faster guy who then cannot believe his luck that fucking goldson and mcgregor both made an absolute cunt of a simple ball across our box

2 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

To be clear I’ve no issue with Lundstrum i just think to isolate him at ch in a back 4 is baffling.

It was a bizarre decision , just when you give him all kinds of praise for his tactics and substitutions he sends out a team like that.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Agree with all of that but I do think we have been playing some crackin stuff in recent games , like I said far to many fuck up and rampant arrogance from some have cost us.

Last year we found a way to win, this year we find away to throw games away even when we're playing well, that's a worrying trend to set, not out of it by any manner but frankly we have zero margin for error. Wednesday is absolutely massive.

6 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

To be clear I’ve no issue with Lundstrum i just think to isolate him at ch in a back 4 is baffling, especially when you’ve a faster stronger player on the bench

Agreed - was ok as a temporary measure on Thursday, but didn’t help us structurally at all.

1 hour ago, theclothmonster said:

Nope, go back and read the Dundee tarrier match thread. We came out sluggish as fuck for the second half, people were crying out for Gio to make subs. Wasn't until Arfield was hooked and the fresh legs came on  that it turned into wave after wave. 

Match threads aren't relevant as people post on emotion.....I totally disagree about last week's second half....for me it felt like one of those days until we scored 

57 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Ramsey had better turn up with 2 (or 3) match winning performances against the beggars, otherwise he’ll be a complete waste of whatever money we’re paying.

Trophy signing nearly March and he has about 100 minutes of football unacceptable total waste who is yet to have his fitness tested.

20 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Sitting at 2-0 talking about the goal difference and beat the sheep to go 2 clear.
Sick.

Said this earlier. Obviously premature now but the way we were playing I was looking at table thinking what's realistic and hurts their GD advantage? 5,6? Completely done me this result. 

Only positive is that lot looked awful today and have for weeks. If we get our act together we win this league although that's looking less likely by the game. 

18 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

It was a bizarre decision , just when you give him all kinds of praise for his tactics and substitutions he sends out a team like that.

Again though his tactics were fine, if goldson and mcgregor dont absolutely fuck the first or goldson and tav don't get sent to the shops for the 2nd, then no one even remotely brings up lundstram at centre half