Old Firm In Australia…

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Except it was Australian media and then Australian clubs and then cellic. 

Beat to the punch by a team called West Sydney Wanderers lol. Embarrassing even trying to cover that over

Don't even think they have tweeted about it. Only the Aussies shouting about it so far.

This is a fucking disaster if this goes ahead.

The one thing that scottish football still has and that other leagues respect is the fact that we still have a real derby. This fixture would end that!

Sort it out! Quickly ya dicks 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Cellic? They tweeted it yesterday and that was the start of the Ange homecoming bandwagon we’re also on.

Lucky us

Fair enough. Don't follow them so thought someone would've retweeted their shite on my timeline. Only seen the Aussies stuff this morning.

Robertson and Bisgrove riding that wagon all the way to the bank....

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fair enough. Don't follow them so thought someone would've retweeted their shite on my timeline. Only seen the Aussies stuff this morning.

Robertson and Bisgrove riding that wagon all the way to the bank....

Not really sure how much we’re going to make, hardly changing the structure of the club financially. It’s a friendly tournament against teams in a league which is semi-pro at best. 

We’d be lucky to make 6 figures from it, honestly mind numbing

1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

Just emailed Greg Marshall saying I'll be withholding financial support of the club (which I will be) in light of this.   Suggests others do the same, his email is: slo@Rangers.co.uk 

It's totally unacceptable.  

1336016432_Screenshot2022-03-02at10_34_43.thumb.png.1d413ce43ab8eb54dd22d74441f832f0.png

Another one for him to delete.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Another one for him to delete.

He does that at his pearl then.  This has seriously galvanised the support in outrage against the club and people withholding funds and bombarding the likes of the club and Greg is the only option to get it changed.

So I disagree with your cynicism and suggest as many as possible get active with this. 

Sitting on yer arse doing fuck all about it, if that's your genius approach, won't achieve anything.