Old Firm In Australia…

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Playing it.

Not in my name or many many season ticket holders names. 

Remember season ticket renewals are coming up and we should boycott renewing them until this board release a statement saying they can't play a friendly against a team who have denied the voice of 30 kids who were abused by their coaches, We Rangers as a club to the man stand up against child abuse.

This board can go fuck themselves if they play this game and shame our club..  So much for the shite that they know who our enemy's are and will strike at the right times.  

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Disagree.

The board only seem to care when it’s personal criticism of them.

They'll leak bits and pieces abour how they want to pull out but will then say they have been unable to find a way out after signing a contract.

14 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

The board know that if we boycott our season tickets that there's a huge waiting list of people waiting to swoop in and get 1. Unfortunately the board have the upper hand here. 

Myth.

If there was 5/10k boycotted they wouldn’t sell out

Agree with the protests and method employed yesterday at the start of the game. But the  point had then been made and the timing in the 2nd half was ludicrous. The most important thing is winning the league. When you play any part in disrupting the team's rhythm then you are putting your own self importance over the clubs.

On 20/03/2022 at 01:31, BillyG91 said:

the board should scrap this and shame on anyone who bought tickets for it. i don't give a fuck if you live in kangaroo land and don't get to see us play. have some decency in not supporting this shite.

fuck those cunts trying to say we're the same as them. that fucking club should be shut down for the crimes they've committed. of course somehow we get dragged into it.

Hey.... Fuck you. I haven't bought a ticket but you should have some decency and respect not only for bears with different opinions but also those on the other side of the world who show way more commitment to follow the club than nonces like you. 

The mock outrage by many on here is shameful and insanely disrespectful to the actual victims. If you want to make a point, which I actively encourage, about Bheast FCs vile historical abuses, make it by taking hard action at home and against the board in Scotland where everyone is turning a blind eye. Picking this ill conceived tour of Australia as the straw that broke the camels back in our outrage for their institution of abuse is embarrassing. 

43 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

The mock outrage by many on here is shameful and insanely disrespectful to the actual victims. If you want to make a point, which I actively encourage, about Bheast FCs vile historical abuses, make it by taking hard action at home and against the board in Scotland where everyone is turning a blind eye. Picking this ill conceived tour of Australia as the straw that broke the camels back in our outrage for their institution of abuse is embarrassing. 

The point is we are not friends with paedophiles. This is the equivalent of having Jimmy Savile round for a stadium tour and press conference. 

10 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Not in my name or many many season ticket holders names. 

Remember season ticket renewals are coming up and we should boycott renewing them until this board release a statement saying they can't play a friendly against a team who have denied the voice of 30 kids who were abused by their coaches, We Rangers as a club to the man stand up against child abuse.

This board can go fuck themselves if they play this game and shame our club..  So much for the shite that they know who our enemy's are and will strike at the right times.  

It’s not being played in my name either but absolutely no chance am I starving the club of ST money because of it 

1 hour ago, offminorthreat said:

Hey.... Fuck you. I haven't bought a ticket but you should have some decency and respect not only for bears with different opinions but also those on the other side of the world who show way more commitment to follow the club than nonces like you. 

Billy has never been to Ibrox in his life