For anyone that supports the SNP (and labour for that matter) in our support

GOAT

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Fuck the snp and all its followers.

Shame the kid on lurkers on here showing their love for the SNP dont attend games nor pass through any supporters busses with their bile.

Got the dude on here get stuck into Unionism and the OO. Traits of proper tarrier.

What a failure this forum has became. Infested with lurkers. 

Letting members of a Rangers forum slate Unionism and the OO.

Rangers and the SNP will NEVER go.

Shut up ya fanny 🤣

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Shame the kid on lurkers on here showing their love for the SNP dont attend games nor pass through any supporters busses with their bile.

Got the dude on here get stuck into Unionism and the OO. Traits of proper tarrier.

Just the nonces that lurk within those groups. Do you have a problem with me having a go at nonces?

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

That's plenty. 

You've been warned enough and the constant utter nonsense you spout is just ruining threads. 

People should be aware of it as these cunts think they are untouchable when it comes to the likes of Henry Dunbar facing criticism and being labelled as an intolerant purely by the Organisation he was is a member of especially from the likes of Dornan,Mason and the often overlooked Southern  Irishman  Dalton who joined the Royal Navy as a young sailor .

These are the type of cunts who wish to suppress orderly gatherings by members of the Loyal Orders and the hatred oozes out of them at every turn but engage in rebel fest's the hypocrisy of these bastards is hard to stomach more so as they purport to serve the public .

I personally dont give a fuck that they didn't endorse what was put in front of them but what people should be aware of from these Shinner trained Nationalist cunts is they are poisonous bastards who display bigotry but cry wolf when they are challenged or called out on it.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Just the nonces that lurk within those groups. Do you have a problem with me having a go at nonces?

I have a problem on a Rangers supporters forum where you are slating the OO, Unionism and calling OO members and Unionist councillors Nonces.

You have past that line now. 

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

I have a problem on a Rangers supporters forum where you are slating the OO, Unionism and calling OO members and Unionist councillors Nonces.

You have past that line now. 

Just the ones that are actual nonces. I'm not quite sure why you have a problem with that.