*****Weekend of Legends Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

For all that was an enjoyable kickabout it did make me yearn for the olden days when every European club had a superstar player and they weren't just hoovered up and spat out like the likes of Man City and PSG.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope Gazza kept that shirt, you could see how much the game meant to him. 

He probably didn't. He's a decent sort like that. 

I don't know why they don't just say over the Tannoy to fans to do the decent thing and stay in their seats etc...they shouldn't have to, but maybe they need to now. 

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I don't know why they don't just say over the Tannoy to fans to do the decent thing and stay in their seats etc...they shouldn't have to, but maybe they need to now. 

Maybe they need to remind people that is a criminal offence to enter the field of play and anyone identified will be banned.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Maybe they need to remind people that is a criminal offence to enter the field of play and anyone identified will be banned.

Definitely need to do something. Especially since other paying fans are missing out on the players giving us a lap around the pitch. 

3 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

They did. Asked people to control their children 😂