*****Weekend of Legends Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Tbh this is exactly the sort of event that should be boycotted regards the Australia matter

While I get your point, I bought my ticket long before that clusterfuck was announced so I will go along as planned. 

I've never really been into these type of occasions.

Ba Humbug 😂😂

Great if your a Mum, Dad or grandparents taking the young one's for a day out 😉👍

And as someone else said, it's a day out at Ibrox, without being nervous as fuck, and watching us see out a game 1 nil v SPL dross.

I actually quite enjoy watching these games. Nice relaxed feel and a welcome option instead of shitey international friendlies.

I will spend my weekend watching this, Irish league football and non league football just to avoid that tragic international piss

Looking more forward to this than the international football. I enjoy the legends game and its a big one with loads of great names. And faces we haven't seen for a long time, like Jelavic and Papac. If we were in a better league position I reckon it would be closer to a full house but if there was close to 40k there then I reckon that would be really good. It's not their fault the team haven't been great, but it looks like there won't even be half. 

4 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Let's insult 150 years of Rangers and our legends too, just because of a ridiculous game v them , don't think so,  terrible idea.

What are you blethering on about. How is boycotting insulting anyone.