£80million

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

They’ll win the treble this season

No they won’t.

I’m not even conceding the league until it’s mathematically done.

A million to one shot but it’s not beyond hearts and livi to take points from them 

Given Gio stays put and manages a few Bosmans from Eredivisie or anywhere really, then we might be back in the game. And also, lets not forget we are still going to get a shot at CL money, although a difficult one. We will get some chunk of money by selling some of our players. And yes, we need a huge rebuild, but given our run in Europe, we most probably are going to recruit quality players. Its just a shame that we didnt build up on last season success and instead gifted them the league and the 40m CL money. 

Incredibly though, i dont think we are doomed for next season. I hate to say this, but the scum had showed this year that any rebuild is possible under the right circumstances and with proper scouting and investment. If them wankers can do it, so can we. Fuck them, theres always a chance. 

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

No they won’t.

A million to one shot but it’s not beyond hearts and livi to take points from them 

Don’t see how you can say that with such certainty. 

We have yet to beat them under Gio and I don’t see that changing before end of this season

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Pretty much all of that was true of Celtic this time last year, to be fair.

They are posting profits and able to spend.

We are constantly running at a loss, and I get the feeling that the investors patience of constantly digging into their pockets is running out.

3 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Braga without Alfie is a mountain.

were 2 weeks away from total disaster.

get to seville all is forgotten. If those cunts win the SF doesn’t bear thinking about 

They win that gio has to walk on his own accord. Be a red neck to try and stay here after 3 defeats on the bounce against them.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

It was and somehow they managed to pull it out the bag.

You think we will with our board?

The reality is they have more money than us. And as of the end of the season will have a lot more. We absolutely cannot be getting into debt like before so unless someone is going to come and put 50m into the club for transfers and wages it’s hard to see what we can do. I think selling a few assets is a starting point. I can’t see an alternative. 

31 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

:britney:

We didn't throw games/goals/points. Not a single player in our team wants to lose. 

Give your wee baws a kick if that is what you think.

Some right shit posted in here at times. 

I’d agree that no professional sportsperson in any sport wants to lose. That doesn’t mean that they all have the mentality needed to be winners. 

24 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I’d agree that no professional sportsperson in any sport wants to lose. That doesn’t mean that they all have the mentality needed to be winners. 

Fair enough.

Be hard to pick a player that wasnt up for it today though. 

We pushed ourselves into a corner by throwing points away since January.

Today was our last desperate push.

Fucking scunnered 

Couldn't have asked for an easier path to champs groups this season but we shat it massively with a horrific performance across two legs of Malmo which we've repeated against countless other teams. 

Then to have free groups on a plate with a title defence and throw it all away for them. 

Board refused to boost the squad with genuine quality year in year out so they've got what they fucking deserve. Shame we're the daft cunts having to pay for it all.

We have been behind them financially for the last 10 years and this was our big chance to push ahead ... TBH it's better not to think about the money we will get a bit from our precious Euro run we just have to try and use that wisely and I think a good gut out after this real sickener of a season will be no bad thing 

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

We have been behind them financially for the last 10 years and this was our big chance to push ahead ... TBH it's better not to think about the money we will get a bit from our precious Euro run we just have to try and use that wisely and I think a good gut out after this real sickener of a season will be no bad thing 

I'd be surprised if the money earned from our Europa run isn't already called for. Easily looking at a bit of the Patterson money and whatever small % of who we sell.

Board went all on red this season. Ball ended up on black. 

Actually hoping for the books to get balanced enough that someone with any decent amount of funding can come in and buy the club off of Park and King. The club without yearly CL money will never be sell sufficient.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'd be surprised if the money learnt from our Europa run isn't already called for. Easily looking at a bit of the Patterson money and whatever small % of who we sell.

Board went all on red this season. Ball ended up on black. 

Actually hoping for the books to get balanced enough that someone with any decent amount of funding can come in and buy the club off of Park and King. The club without yearly CL money will never be sell sufficient.

It is a big moment ... almost a high road one way and a low the other and because of this season we are stuck on the low at least for the time being 

On 03/04/2022 at 11:52, Bad Robot said:

No they won’t.

Livi isn't in the top six. Clancy made sure of that.

The scum only has two away games left out of six. I'm afraid it's over mate.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

They go 9 clear on Sat which is 10 with the goal difference and a high chance we drop more points on Sun.

Its absolutely over and it’ll be confirmed fairly soon after the split. Given the likely fixtures they’ll probably be 15 points or more ahead at the end 

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If Livi beat Motherwell they can still make the top 6 but they need the sheep to beat Ross County.

Nothings over until it’s over.