The prick who threw the bottle

graeme_4

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Me ma boy and ma daughter all got searched in the way in by cops, any alcohol or pyro they said then when I was in the stand boys around me had half bottles of tonic and one lad casually drinking a bottle of bud with no effort to hide it 🤣

Police Scotland looking up from the track side didn’t seem to notice 

They always look for an easy target so they can say they’re doing their job 

Just now, Inigo said:

Come out of the woodwork for European and OF games. Always feels like a different crowd. Higher then normal halfwit count.

Cunts can gtf. What was it, two glass bottles today? That's just fucking moronically dangerous. Utter feral scum. 

Coins at one of their players taking a corner too.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

They think taking gear is a personality trait, when in fact it just makes them more intolerable.

As I said, few posters in here gladly post about this, wouldn't be surprised if one of them was the culprit 

idiots whoever did it, they fuckers were throwing coins/bottles/lighters at us from the away end as well but not a fuckin thing will be said about that.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Come out of the woodwork for European and OF games. Always feels like a different crowd. Higher then normal halfwit count.

Cunts can gtf. What was it, two glass bottles today? That's just fucking moronically dangerous. Utter feral scum. 

Vs the taigs is season ticket holders so that fucks that 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Vs the taigs is season ticket holders so that fucks that 

Does it fuck. Can only assume some folk give their tickets away or whatever. It's certainly a different crowd in my row and there's pretty cleerly more cunts that surface.