****The Official St. Mirren Vs Rangers Match Thread****

St Mirren are very poor, we really needed that second goal before half time.

Still reeked a bit of just doing enough as we should gave created alot more clear cut opportunities against this lot.

Real sad about big Fil, hope that's no a reocourrance  of the same foot injury and we can only hope Lundstram was taken off as a precaution. 

This stopped just being about results for me after the last old firm game.

Realistically the league is gone.

I need to see a marked increase in our actual performances and Im just not seeing anything that gives me much hope with GVB in the hotseat. I still dont think we look like we are trained to play a specific way so either the players are that hopeless they cant follow his instructions or he is just a dud whos tactics are shite.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Would need to see it again but Ramsey sprinted some distance to even be there for the chance he missed - only player we have capable of those late runs in the box and goals will come from it.

He absolutely burst his arse to try get there after his pass to tav at second goal too 

St Mirren are very poor, we really needed that second goal before half time.

Still reeked a bit of just doing enough as we should gave created alot more clear cut opportunities against this lot.

Real sad about big Fil, hope that's no a reocourrance  of the same foot injury and we can only hope Lundstram was taken off as a precaution. 

Just now, Nk89 said:

Aye because of an injury! If he had swapped them n gave Morelos a break we would have both available and confident

You and everyone else on here would’ve been fucking fuming if Morelos sat out a game for Roofe to do what he’s done in the last few games 

Gio has to shoulder the blame for a lot of stuff but reliance on Morelos isn’t one of those things. He tried to give Itten a chance when he came in for a rotation option and he was that bad he’s now not even in the match day squads 

13 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Look maybe it's a bad injury and it's a shame

But that looked a fucking nothing tackle, he just looked like he couldn't be fucked with a physical battle 

Maybe it is but it’s like an end of season performance all round. Every chance we’ll get injuries here st midden is full of that mhob.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

You and everyone else on here would’ve been fucking fuming if Morelos sat out a game for Roofe to do what he’s done in the last few games 

Gio has to shoulder the blame for a lot of stuff but reliance on Morelos isn’t one of those things. He tried to give Itten a chance when he came in for a rotation option and he was that bad he’s now not even in the match day squads 

he should have been easily able to identify we needed CF cover and brought in a loan. Instead he brought in 2 CMs which is an area we have pretty decent numbers and quality in. I still cant believe we dont have the option of a big battering ram striker for playing against the dross in this league

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

He absolutely burst his arse to try get there after his pass to tav at second goal too 

Didn’t let it get him down & soon provided a great pass to Tav.

That’s what happens when we get players away in the right areas.

We spend too much time faffing around in areas that don’t hurt teams.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I’d love to say he made a great run to pull the defender away but we all know he just didn’t have a clue where the ball was going 😩

Think you’re correct in your assessment there mate😂