****The Official St. Mirren Vs Rangers Match Thread****

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont like seeing people banned, but certainly a case for it.

He should delete and and put a grovelling apology out at the very least. 

I think it was a very bad joke gone wrong rather than someone being actually racist.

think he has deleted it. was trying to see the context of it but can't find the post.

2 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Same. A lot of it is probably due to Davis being back and St Mirren being awful but these players clearly feel better now they're in no danger of winning the league.

Hopefully they can at least win on Thursday and win the Cup, but even then I'll have a bad taste in my mouth.

I'd bite your boaby aff for a win on Thursday and winning the cup. 

It's a lot better scenario than how I can see it ending. 

Just now, tm91 said:

Same. A lot of it is probably due to Davis being back and St Mirren being awful but these players clearly feel better now they're in no danger of winning the league.

Hopefully they can at least win on Thursday and win the Cup, but even then I'll have a bad taste in my mouth.

I swear to god, its to do with the pitches.

Every fucking year we go to the fucking dogs when the pitches become cow fields.

As soon as the weather improves and the pitches go back to being decent, we start to play again.

3 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

On another note, King looks very good on the ball. Hopefully see a lot of him in the coming month. May as well use the league to bleed him in 

If we can win the first after the split I doubt he will get much time as there would be a faint chance of them dropping some points. 

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont like seeing people banned, but certainly a case for it.

He should delete and and put a grovelling apology out at the very least. 

I think it was a very bad joke gone wrong rather than someone being actually racist.

I know most are just at the noise up but better deleting it as one of them might try to lift it and it would be taking out of context 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I swear to god, its to do with the pitches.

Every fucking year we go to the fucking dogs when the pitches become cow fields.

As soon as the weather improves and the pitches go back to being decent, we start to play again.

We’ve been fucking bollocks all season