Gerrard on Soccer Am

Rlm

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hyping a single win and celebration when we fucked the league that year. :lol:

Up there with cringe posts and gifs showing Bartley or Healys challenges in Old Firm games we lost.

Some of our fans man. :ang:

Agree with your overall point but not gonna lie that Healy challenge does make me smile :lol: 

40 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Hyping a single win and celebration when we fucked the league that year. :lol:

Up there with cringe posts and gifs showing Bartley or Healys challenges in Old Firm games we lost.

Some of our fans man. :ang:

Hardly, it was a significant win after not having won there for years.

And embodied the emotion we were all feeling after it.

The 'cringe posts' are coming from specky and the guys lauding the chelsea slip etc.

12 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

All piss taking aside, 55 was our title day, no his. We will remember that day for the rest of our lives. He will be forgotten about in time. 

He could have been part of something special if he stayed and built on it, he chose to chase the money. 

Easy come easy go

He was part of something special!

You mean he chose to get the chance to buy players like Countinho, Digne etc rather than scrape the barrell trying to attract loans etc..

If he had left in August for Villa it would be totally acceptable. 

Villa weren't going to wait so he had to take it! Hibs at home, his heart was very much in it! 

He seen an opportunity n took it, like he did when he came to us.

He has a set of baws n I respect him for that, and for what he helped us stop.

10 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

He was part of something special!

You mean he chose to get the chance to buy players like Countinho, Digne etc rather than scrape the barrell trying to attract loans etc..

If he had left in August for Villa it would be totally acceptable. 

Villa weren't going to wait so he had to take it! Hibs at home, his heart was very much in it! 

He seen an opportunity n took it, like he did when he came to us.

He has a set of baws n I respect him for that, and for what he helped us stop.

Ma phone got stole last night don't know what you're talking about

14 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Hardly, it was a significant win after not having won there for years.

And embodied the emotion we were all feeling after it.

The 'cringe posts' are coming from specky and the guys lauding the chelsea slip etc.

It was hilarious and stopped those horrible cunts winning the league

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

No on FF but I take it they must be pro Gerrard? 😂

Aye, they mostly assume you’re celtic if you have anything negative to say about him. 

Don’t get me wrong you do get people on there too with the same opinions as most on here but because FF is so much more active you get all those weird happy clappy fans that won’t hear anything negative ever 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, they mostly assume you’re celtic if you have anything negative to say about him. 

Don’t get me wrong you do get people on there too with the same opinions as most on here but because FF is so much more active you get all those weird happy clappy fans that won’t hear anything negative ever 

Seen a thing on YouTube yesterday with him and Garry Neville, Gerrard is and always was all for himself, he should have seen out the season with us or left last summer, probably cost us the league imo doing what he did, I wish him the worst of luck in his future endeavours 👍

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Seen a thing on YouTube yesterday with him and Garry Neville, Gerrard is and always was all for himself, he should have seen out the season with us or left last summer, probably cost us the league imo doing what he did, I wish him the worst of luck in his future endeavours 👍

He’s a snake for how he left, his overall trophy record in his time here was absolutely piss fucking poor and unlike Souness he won’t have the luxury of history being kind to him in terms of how he left because we probably aren’t winning the league this season 

2 hours ago, CR3 said:

talks a decent bit about Rangers and the amount of things needed changing/improving. 

Watched the bits about us, funny how in all the improvements he reckons he made to the squad that the two best players, Alfie & Tav, were already there.

Always appreciate 55 and Europe from him but glad that we are moving in a different direction.

2 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

“Should I have gone up to one of them instead of America”

Tells you all you need to know about the man 

When he said that I thought oh you fucked up there, leaving it open to both.:lol:

More clear than ever he never got Rangers the way we thought it did. To continually day their name first, when they probably didn't need mentioned, to romance about playing for them, he was here long enough to know that's not something you should do.