Borna Borna Borna Borna

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

His delivery is second to none. Even playing not well he still takes up an advanced position that pushes their fullbacks back. Something bassey needs to add. Actually think Bassey compliments him when he played CB.

It's the variety of the deliveries he puts in. From deep, from the byline, whipped, passed, chipped - and he tries to put in a delivery for the specific situation rather than putting his head down and hoping for the best.

My man of the match for the last two games has been Borna Barisic.

For everyone who calls him a shitebag, you wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alleyway.

I've always loved him.

He and Kamara were made scapegoats after the OF game when everyone was to blame.

I thought Bassey was tremendous tonight as a CH. He gives me the fear but I have alway wanted Barisic to be the left-back.

I thought Balogun looked sound when he came on. Tough call that one between the three of them.

But tonight, they were all heroes.

Maybe the extended absence was the boot up the arse or reset that he needed, but he’s been fine since coming on last week.

No coincidence that the team looks a whole lot smoother & easier on the eye. And set an EL record for xg last night.

Couple of big questions -

Is he fit for Sunday?

Has he erased (or got over) the memory of his last outing v the tramps?

6 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Barasic has put in some unbelievable crosses since his arrival but the one for Roofe header is magnificent, chalked off wrongly by VAR, Braga player heads it off his arm from six inches, ridiculous. 

Think it's a rule ( ridicule one ) that if a hand ball of any description leads to a goal it's deemed a foul - happened in the Chelsea game, Alonso I think