Travel and accommodation for Seville

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Been so many disasters travelling to and from games this season with cunts who travel regularly, cant wait to see this thread in a couple weeks with cunts who are doing their first Euro away :lol: 

It wont go smoothly lads

In the ground at the final and someone comes along and says 'you're in my seat' :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You got any discount codes on for your bus the now btw. Also commission as I've brought in a good few passengers. I do apologise about @Perth_Campsie_Ger though

Il be dishing the appoligies from day 1 afte climbing into bed with you and the wife 😂

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Il be dishing the appoligies from day 1 afte climbing into bed with you and the wife 😂

Not gonna lie was hoping she was against you crashing the night before but it definitely makes sense rather than you setting off from your way about 6am 😂

19 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

If anyone is looking to go from Faro/Malaga to Seville, BlaBlaCar is great.

It’s a carpooling app where you can get a lift from local folk who are commuting, I used it to get from Dresden to Leipzig and it was good value.

You’re defo a hitchhiker 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye mate I was chattin to a boy in work who said the exact same thing about Belgrade - got me worried, I realised I never even checked reviews for the place or anythin and sure enough, no reviews nothing. 

Paying a bit more for this place in Malaga but would rather know for sure we're sorted than have to kip on the 18th hole in some mad golf club the 1st night we get there

I always book an Airbnb, I know some people like the all-inclusiveness of a hotel but I prefer doing my own thing.

Booked flights and a place next to a Golf resort in Benalmadena as soon as we beat Braga, has loads of good reviews and was dirt cheap. Only issue is that I don’t think the owner speaks a word of English :lol:

24 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I always book an Airbnb, I know some people like the all-inclusiveness of a hotel but I prefer doing my own thing.

Booked flights and a place next to a Golf resort in Benalmadena as soon as we beat Braga, has loads of good reviews and was dirt cheap. Only issue is that I don’t think the owner speaks a word of English :lol:

That's what I've sorted now