Has there ever been a season….

13 hours ago, Brubear said:

Explanation is simple. There are a number of group places allocated each year. 2 of these places are for the CL and EL winners in addition to those allocated to the various domestic leagues.  As a result whoever qualifies through CL snd EL does not effect the qualifications through their domestic league. 

So, say we’d won the league and the EL, celtic wouldn’t piggy back into the group stages to fill the void given our place as a top seed?

Notwithstanding they cunts benefitting, it’s seems a tad unfair for a small nation to not gain an automatic place for the runner up if the league champs happened to win the EL too, especially when you consider way more than half the CL teams are runners up and in some cases (England for example) 4th placed teams automatically gain entry to the group stage.

I never want to see those bastards winning anything let alone a league campaign we were in full control of up until the politicians got involved in December, the reality is that if we win the Europa League then it is undoubtedly a better prize and a greater achievement......pot 1 against pot 4 and the financial gain that goes with it means it is a must win

I'm going to say I do give a fuck the scum are getting the league but I'm not going to show that to them. Which annoys me most is those parasites are getting straight  into ECL because of our great European performances the last few seasons. 

Making the Europa league final will give us last laugh even further winning it will eclipse those fucking mutants for seasons to come and financially also. 

9 hours ago, DerekJohnstone said:

Have noticed every time I go on google news recently, the headline is about every club/players experience who's played at the Paedo-dome, how great it's been. This is in response to the greatest atmosphere in Scottish football last Thursday. 

They hate it but know it; they are second best.