Has there ever been a season….

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

The fact that we've made the Europa League final will already be all that's remembered of this season and they know it and they're hurting about it. 

If we actually win it there won't be a day that goes by for the next 10+ years where they aren't haunted by it. 

They practically won the league yesterday and it was empty seats galore, even their fans don't care. We've ruined it for them :lol:

What was their attendance yesterday? I genuinely forgot they were even playing. What was the score? :lol:

I was very bothered about us fucking it back in March and feared the season imploding infront of very eyes as it has done previously over last 5 years (excluding last season obviously)or so after their result at Ibrox. 

However since then our players have responded brilliantly and gave us a memorable couple of nights in Europe and Scottish cup semi final victory over them .

17 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I won’t give a fuck if we actually win the Europa but that CL spot is massive for us still gutted we handed it to them. 

If we win the EL would they not have gained automatic qualification to the CL regardless of whether we won the league or not?

They have already started spreading their shite about how we got this and that to try and makes themselves feel better, and thinking it taints the magical run we have had to the final.

16 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

They have already started spreading their shite about how we got this and that to try and makes themselves feel better, and thinking it taints the magical run we have had to the final.

I saw a tweet where one of them is banging on about how we should have been knocked out at first European hurdle and the ‘offside’ goal v Alashkert and shows a clip but fails to show another camera angle where their right back plays Morelos on by two yards. Fanny!

The way I see it, as long as we qualify for champions league I couldn’t give a fuck. The league will always to and fro between the two clubs but with it now being guaranteed access CL cash it’s huge. Luckily for us we’ve got a huge opportunity to do that via a different means. 

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We’ve won fuck all yet, and I’m in no way OK with us making an utter cunt of this title.

Diddy club mentality IMO.

A ‘diiddy club mentality’ by applauding and placing more emphasis on reaching a European final over winning a league consisting of St Mirren, St Johnstone, Ross County and Dundee where only two teams can/will win it?

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

A ‘diiddy club mentality’ by applauding and placing more emphasis on reaching a European final over winning a league consisting of St Mirren, St Johnstone, Ross County and Dundee where only two teams can/will win it?

You’re only saying that because we didn’t win it this year though. 55 meaningless league titles then, beating diddy teams like St Mirren and St Johnstone. 

11 minutes ago, OhW said:

You’re only saying that because we didn’t win it this year though. 55 meaningless league titles then, beating diddy teams like St Mirren and St Johnstone. 

No, I’m not.

55 wasn’t meaningless. Obviously it has relevance but it’s all about context.

Knocked out of Europe and all cup competitions? then the league has great significance. 

winning the league after a 10 year abyss?  then the league has huge significance.

stopping your arch rivals from achieving 10iar? then the league has major significance.

winning 55 after all the shite we’ve endured?  then the league has unbelievable significance.

not winning it the year we reach both the EL and Scottish Cup final? Then the league has less significance.

EDIT: I’m not saying it is meaningless either.. I’m saying I couldn’t give a fuck this year. It’s far less important, not meaningless. There’s a difference.