Has there ever been a season….

8 minutes ago, Sket said:

A league consisting of St Mirren,St Johnstone,Ross County and Dundee that we couldn't win? Let's not pretend the league hasn't been a disaster because we're in a European final.

Had we beat celtic in the new year game we’d be level on points with 2 games to play.

If Sakala’s effort last week is one inch to the left it hits the inside of post and goes in and we’d be sitting 3 points clear: fine margins!

Hardly a disastrous  campaign, just not a winning one. 

We've been steadily progressing in European Football for the last 4 years. That's a massive positive.

They've stagnated in European Football for the last 4 years and beyond. For them that's a massive negative.

They've won the League on the back of us throwing it away due poor play at key times during games. It's Football and that happens.

Should we win this Europa Cup Final , and I see no reason why we won't , the knock on effect will crush any memory we have of losing the League to a poor bheast team with the Financial gains being potentially than they'll make due to this seasons European run and the TV money that goes with it.

Imo there's too much emphasis being put on the cash at the end of the rainbow next season. Win this Europa and the good name of Rangers FC will be back where it belongs and that is money in the bank.

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

The fact that we've made the Europa League final will already be all that's remembered of this season and they know it and they're hurting about it. 

If we actually win it there won't be a day that goes by for the next 10+ years where they aren't haunted by it. 

They practically won the league yesterday and it was empty seats galore, even their fans don't care. We've ruined it for them :lol:

Your right .In my lifetime .72 ,83 ,87 03 and 08 stick out as years when Scottish teams made finals .

Ask me who won the leagues those years I would have to have a think before answering .Apart from 03 because that was the day Sutton and Thompson had a little bit of a meltdown 😂

7 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I won’t give a fuck if we actually win the Europa but that CL spot is massive for us still gutted we handed it to them. 

I we won europa and the league then they would have had automatic qualification anyway.

5 hours ago, kanjo said:

We made the final this year playing good football, scored our first SF European goals and put out some of Europes toughest and / or better known teams. 

They are spewing from jealousy.  It's so noticeable. 

5 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

If we win the EL, they will never mention Seville again. Which is a fucking glorious thought

5 hours ago, STRUTH82 said:

The Bheasts go on and on about Seville as if they won it, for us to actually go and do it there would boil they're piss something awful......even if we don't, I'm not sure you will hear it mentioned from here on in. 

We've already bettered they're season and we haven't even played in one of our finals yet :lol: that must hurt :rangers:

Just been told the paedos have a suite at parkhead called 'the seville suite' and would the demolition team are on stand by.
I honestly had to suggest it was called 'the savile suite'.

2 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

I we won europa and the league then they would have had automatic qualification anyway.

That’s what I thought but got told no earlier. No explanation was offered tho. 

23 minutes ago, beararse said:

Had we beat celtic in the new year game we’d be level on points with 2 games to play.

If Sakala’s effort last week is one inch to the left it hits the inside of post and goes in and we’d be sitting 3 points clear: fine margins!

Iv also thought of these fine margins .Normally would get pretty pissed off .But have the best comforter possible next Wednesday .

They also had a few things that went their way and has a decent run .To win the league next year they will need these things to go their way again and a bit more too .

So OP is right though ,Something happened at home yesterday that proves that I’m feeling this way .

My Mrs is a tarrier ,Football never gets mentioned between us ,Over the 7 years we have been together she had only ever mentioned something once before .I was sitting having some lunch with my son (11) She walked in and said that the taigs had won the league yesterday .Me and the wee man just looked at each other and laughed .I said no ,not yet they haven’t .She looked pretty pissed off and said .Aye but they will though .The wee man says ,So what we have Seville next week for a bigger trophy .She stormed out in the huff 😂😂

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Iv also thought of these fine margins .Normally would get pretty pissed off .But have the best comforter possible next Wednesday .

They also had a few things that went their way and has a decent run .To win the league next year they will need these things to go their way again and a bit more too .

So OP is right though ,Something happened at home yesterday that proves that I’m feeling this way .

My Mrs is a tarrier ,Football never gets mentioned between us ,Over the 7 years we have been together she had only ever mentioned something once before .I was sitting having some lunch with my son (11) She walked in and said that the taigs had won the league yesterday .Me and the wee man just looked at each other and laughed .I said no ,not yet they haven’t .She looked pretty pissed off and said .Aye but they will though .The wee man says ,So what we have Seville next week for a bigger trophy .She stormed out in the huff 😂😂

I can take a bit of banter back and forward, 2 of my best mates are tarriers but fuck me I can't imagine my misses being one and the chaos that would happen in here!

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Stopped here. @admins must act.

40 minutes ago, beararse said:

Its been a disastrous league campaign. They had one of their worst starts ever. We chucked it away,but whatever. It's irrelevant now.

12 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

When it honestly and rightly should have been played on that date,we would have been 9 points clear of them....FACT

The move to shut down was done to assist the taigs and they took advantage of it. 

We will be rubbing their noses in our Seville victory for years to come. 

And next season we will take our Title back. 

I don’t think it’s bothered me that much because I’ve held the general feeling since the middle of February that it’s done. 

However, not a single soul in the next 20 years will give a fuck who won the league i  2022 if we win the Europa league. 

Everything else around winning it is a bonus, the cash, the CL prestige everything. 

Is it true if we win it they have to play a CL play off?

It was a strange atmosphere today given that they could have won the league today if we hadnt won - it was almost like a preseason game. But we all have our minds somewhere else and couldn't realistically see them losing both of their remaining games. 

They can dress it up however they like that "the league thats all that matters" etc etc but next week when were all heading off to Seville for a party they'll be sick and wishing it were them. 

It’s a weird feeling, really happy atmosphere today despite the league being done 

But how Seville goes and indeed the Scottish Cup final will still have an effect on how we asses the season overall I think, albeit the moments we’ve experienced during this European run can never be taken away 

14 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

It’s a weird feeling, really happy atmosphere today despite the league being done 

But how Seville goes and indeed the Scottish Cup final will still have an effect on how we asses the season overall I think, albeit the moments we’ve experienced during this European run can never be taken away 

The “can’t play in front of crowds” myth hasn’t been uttered for a while now 😁

37 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t think it’s bothered me that much because I’ve held the general feeling since the middle of February that it’s done. 

However, not a single soul in the next 20 years will give a fuck who won the league i  2022 if we win the Europa league. 

Everything else around winning it is a bonus, the cash, the CL prestige everything. 

Is it true if we win it they have to play a CL play off?

No would both be in groups ,us pot 1 though 

2 hours ago, beararse said:

That’s what I thought but got told no earlier. No explanation was offered tho. 

Explanation is simple. There are a number of group places allocated each year. 2 of these places are for the CL and EL winners in addition to those allocated to the various domestic leagues.  As a result whoever qualifies through CL snd EL does not effect the qualifications through their domestic league.