Rangers v Frankfurt - Ibrox - Beam Back - UEFA Europa League Final? (18/05/22)

CR3

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Lol I was only joking.

Ridiculous decision. I don't know why they necessarily need many Rangers staff there either. Stewarding etc would all be external.

Everything would and could be made external tbh. 

"How to say we ain't spending a penny without actually saying it?"

Just now, Valance1690 said:

That would involve them spending money, something they're clearly not wiling to do. Just come out and say the logistics of it are too difficult to sort at short notice or some shite, what he's said is tinpot as fuck

Dont go to Seville if you dont have a ticket

Dont turn up at Ibrox because we're not showing it because our staff are in Seville..

Next will be dont go to the pub and watch it

But here's a new special edition Seville keyring sponsored by Castore that ye can buy for 25 quid & you'll get 2 extra My Gers points...

Logistics nonsense. It wasn't too short notice to sort out. Frankfurt has theirs organised the day after getting to the final.

He doesn't want to spend a penny on fans watching here. Highly likely can't be fucked either the specky cunt.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

This was within minutes of him saying we’ve made more from this run than if we made the CL :lol:

Dissapointing for fans here but if it was me I’d just stay in my local pub or mates

He's the definition of a bombscare, doesn't think what he's actually going to say or how it'll be taken

Chances are I think Ibrox would've been filled + the pubs, now you're just going to have an extra 35/40k trying to find a pub in Glasgow to watch the game :lol:

Surprised in Bisgrove though tbh, a beam back and everything that comes with it is right up his street.

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Basically wee robertson is saying fuck the rest of ye we’ve goat tickets we couldnae give a fuck aboot ye. A spineless wimp. 

"Highly unlikely" will turn to "haha no fucking chance" as soon as his plane takes off. 

Spineless, gutless wanker.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

What a fucking disgrace..

This could be outsourced to an events company.

The board simply do not give a fuck about fans and like the Murray days just look at us as customers.

Mate I wish they treated us like customers rather than fans. Fans put up with all this shit, customers wouldn't in any normal business.

And as bad as Murray was he would have made sure a viewing at Ibrox was organised. He would likely have kicked Castore in to touch as well like he did with Admiral. He did know how to do some things right.