Stadium facilities.

6 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Playing devils advocate, yes the lack of water and food, to a lesser extent was a disgrace but everyone had the opportunity to leave the stadium at anytime. I can’t see a court case going anywhere in terms of compensation for fans out with ticket money, even then uefa should be paying that bill.

3 hours ago, KAI said:

If you can not go for 10 hours without food,i would make an appointment with the hospital, unless you have a condition which you need food at certain times, i do not mean greedy bastards.

Water is  different, water is needed to keep us hydrated

23E50CEB-89E0-40E5-B502-D5264BCAA685.gif

6 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

:lol: fucking clown

I was in the stadium, after the game I got a small bar about a few minutes away and got 2 cans of ginger and 2 bottles of waters as did others. I’m not saying the situation was anyway right it was fkn awful but no one was held in the stadium. Prick 

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

You're no paying 1500 for a ticket then leaving 20 mins in mate come on behave. 

I said I’m playing devils advocate as saying paying a tout 1500 and not leaving won’t swing it by some lawyer who won’t understand the passionate fan argument and probably wouldn’t care anyway 

13 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I was in the stadium, after the game I got a small bar about a few minutes away and got 2 cans of ginger and 2 bottles of waters as did others. I’m not saying the situation was anyway right it was fkn awful but no one was held in the stadium. Prick 

Absolute idiot.

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

You leave the stadium you don’t get back in. Your great idea here is people just leave a European final after paying good money to be there and locate a bottle of water?

Quite obvious the glaring mismanagement of both UEFA finals. If the club had anything about them they’d push this all the fucking way. The least that should be happening is people should be reimbursed for some of their electronics that were wrongly binned and frankly don’t come cheap. Absolutely taking the piss, the fact that there also no proper recourse other than FSE is a joke. This should go all the way if fans aren’t reimbursed to a satisfactory resolution. 

55 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You leave the stadium you don’t get back in. Your great idea here is people just leave a European final after paying good money to be there and locate a bottle of water?

It was absolutely hellish and incompetent miss management and they have no get out in my opinion and the stadium service providers should be criminally and civilly prosecuted but they’ll try cover it up, it’s already started.

If I had my old man with me and he was starting to become heat exhausted and there was no medical attention, you’re right I’d leave to get him assistance. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It was absolutely hellish and incompetent miss management and they have no get out in my opinion and the stadium service providers should be criminally and civilly prosecuted but they’ll try cover it up, it’s already started.

If I had my old man with me and he was starting to become heat exhausted and there was no medical attention, you’re right I’d leave to get him assistance. 

I’d have told him I’ll get you help after the game.

24 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Of course, as would anyone but that is not by any stretch of the imagination an expectation anyone would have or should have had going to the stadium. 

There is no ability to play devils advocate here, it was an absolutely ridiculous level of fuck up on their part and there should be no excusing it. 

49 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Fuck Up eh