Stadium facilities.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Weird how the allegations of assaulting kiosk staff have only appeared since the accounts of the stadium conditions have been publicised.  Especially after so many compliments and congratulations have been received for our fans behaviour. 

Lying basturts 

They've obviously been reading the same excuse book that South Yorkshire Police relied upon in 1989 after Hillsborough.

2 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

That’s bullshit. The Spanish police were constantly being aggressive and were all over the internal concourses. If staff were assaulted then would have been right in with the batons. 

The Spanish police were desperate for confrontation and it's a credit to Rangers supporters that they didn't give them that opportunity, this might seem funny but I noticed the police horses were a lot smaller than police horses in Scotland, my son answered it's so that they're lower down to get good fuckin hit at fans with their batons :hit: 

On 19/05/2022 at 09:33, DiamondDan said:

The conditions on the ticket proactively asked us to bring power banks! The  they binned them all! Lost £60 worth of chargers before kick off, that I'd specifically bought to ensure I was sorted for electronic ticket.

Send an invoice to Uefa.

On 19/05/2022 at 14:19, Ambrogio said:

It was really strange atmosphere inside can understand a love of people were fucked with the heat etc but I was in the neutral section and when I was joining in singing from the Rangers end none of the Rangers fans dotted around me joined in . It was like they were either paranoid to because Frankfurt fans beside us or people they don’t usually go to games as much . 

It was the 2nd part mate, gutted for bears i know who never got one.

The ones your on about paid £2000 or less and it was there first Rangers game of the season in some case years.

The heat was the killer.

On 19/05/2022 at 15:36, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

All spot on. 

Plus they chucked my suncream in the bin into the bargain in case it was used as a missile.

Scottish baldies in 35 degree scorching sunshine. Genius.

Mines got fkd in the bin too, arrogant prick never even explained, dipped his hand in n fucked it in the bin.

Anywhere else id fkn argue wi the cunt but those cops dont do any talk back.

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

That trip has completely transformed my view of Spain. The entire bid for that event needs investigated. They should never be allowed to host anything like that again.

I wasn’t in the match stadium but can vouch for all the horror stories at El Cartuja. My dad is 65 and was struggling badly for water despite us doing our best to keep him hydrated beforehand.

While my brother and I tried to plead with a security officer for access to shade, I witnessed my dad pretty much beg a police woman for just one sip of water from her bottle (that she was borderline mocking everyone with by drinking it in front of us all) to which she responded, “No, that is my water, you must wait” before some Sergio Ramos looking cunt stuck his hand up to force my dad back as if he was being aggressive or unreasonable.

I’ve never felt so helpless about keeping him safe, and it’s fucked with my head even now I’m home. I feel like I was responsible for him being in that heat under those circumstances. If I had known it was going to be like that we’d never have left Scotland. My dad was one of the healthier people too, as we saw far too many older fans literally collapsed over walls fighting for breath.

More has to be said on that gas canister explosion on the far exit too. The stampede from that was as terrifying as the bang: it sounded like a bomb had went off. I won’t be forgetting that any time soon. Kids literally being grabbed from the ground by fans so they didn’t get trampled on, girls crying after being separated from family members, disabled fans scrambling up staircases after losing hold of walking aids.

And where were the stewards? The paramedics? The police? Nowhere.

A criminal investigation should be launched.

That is another horrendous account from the final, it does seem a miracle that no one died in these conditions.

Going to Spain for a normal holiday is great and the people who work in hotels, bars, etc seem great but something has gone horribly wrong in Seville. This should never be allowed to happen again. 

4 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

What a load of shite.  Not sure what the association with Liverpool has anything to do with anything.

If you can reasonably anticipate a set of circumstances you prepare for it. 

UEFA, the Stadium, the police all responsible for causing problems. 

But all predictable problems.  

Aye you keep on forgetting and denying 🤣 ..........

7 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fucksakes! That lad needs to get to a hospital and get that checked out. Bastards. 

Robo cops would not be so brave without the armour if you got them in an alley.

They spoil every away game in Spain with there antics they actually cause most of the problems and UEFA says nothing .

2 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Robo cops would not be so brave without the armour if you got them in an alley.

They spoil every away game in Spain with there antics they actually cause most of the problems and UEFA says nothing .

The chaos in Osasuna was down to the polis as well, they were determined to crack a few skulls from the beginning

Hopefully everybody that was in the stadium is OK after this fiasco.

Said to the lad I watched the game with that I thought BT had turned the mike down as the atmosphere was that flat. Hardly surprising now reading what went on. Needs to be a massive investigation into everything that went on. UEFA need to review how they are awarding these matches especially seeing as they are now awarding games to stadiums where they have recently had racism issues.

The Spanish police have always been arseholes, especially the guardia civil. Slap people by habit and get away with it constantly. Seen women battered by these cunts and everything. 

Our fans have been a credit everywhere we have gone and apart from the racists every team we have played have acknowledged this.

These stories just get worse and worse the more you read - depressing and shocking. It’s an absolute miracle that no one died as a result and heads need to roll for this. No chance that corrupt cabal at UEFA will take the blame (or heed) though as they have no regard for the average football fan.