West Ham friendly

The Dude

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

I’ve no idea why you think this. I get emails for most games saying it’s a sell out do you want to put your season ticket on the resale website.

Also it’s hardly impossible to get tickets for most Rangers home  games  but that hardly makes us a diddy club.

Loosing battle there mate. 

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

@falkirkNS

Can we cut the shite out about who is the staunchest of the staunch and put @The Dude on ignore.

The small amount of shite I'll allow in here is @.Williamson. winding up the West Ham fan. 

Anything about the Queen being lizard can be discussed in a different thread more applicable to that topic.

Thanks.

Thanks mate, it’s all sorted now anyway. We agreed they were getting a Tuesday night because they haven’t the numbers and that’s it.

Hope the guy has a great time and gets a wee half and half souvenir at one of the stalls that has every English club and Rangers badges available 

4 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

@falkirkNS

Can we cut the shite out about who is the staunchest of the staunch and put @The Dude on ignore.

The small amount of shite I'll allow in here is @.Williamson. winding up the West Ham fan. 

Anything about the Queen being lizard can be discussed in a different thread more applicable to that topic.

Thanks.

Agreed.

If you read where the shit stirring starts from a non biased view. You will see who de-rails constantly.

I add input, I just have to answer to the detractors. 

No worries though on that request.

42 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Thanks mate, it’s all sorted now anyway. We agreed they were getting a Tuesday night because they haven’t the numbers and that’s it.

Hope the guy has a great time and gets a wee half and half souvenir at one of the stalls that has every English club and Rangers badges available 

Thanks mate. Maybe we can have a beer together. Would you help us diddy fans enjoy ourselves?

12 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

Thanks mate. Maybe we can have a beer together. Would you help us diddy fans enjoy ourselves?

The West Ham fans who do travel will love it. Aside from the manager being one of that lot + Soucek/Coufal being racist-sympathising scum, WHU are a real community club now. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

The West Ham fans who do travel will love it. Aside from the manager being one of that lot + Soucek/Coufal being racist-sympathising scum, WHU are a real community club now. 

Always have been, not many tourist supporters compared to the other london PL clubs.

Tottenham i know hace 2200 tickets so reckon it will be same for the hammers.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Always have been, not many tourist supporters compared to the other london PL clubs.

Tottenham i know hace 2200 tickets so reckon it will be same for the hammers.

Tottenham have over 2600 tickets.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Each to their own but one trophy in god knows how long really isn’t the mark of a big club, regardless of how nice the stadium is. 

The English Aberdeen imo

They have played in five European finals, won 3, and have a massive support. Good FA Cup record too and all their FA Cup wins were in the era when the FA Cup was treated as being on par with the League. 

Granted they haven't won much lately but I'd class them as being like Everton and being one of the traditional big English clubs.