Barisic.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

He isn't going to get back to the level he reached for 55. That player is gone.

If he starts for us again with Ridvan available it's beyond worrying in terms of our manager.

Same with Kamara, he's a man Down

Absolutely zero justification for starting Barisic again unless Ridvan is injured and, even then, I’d play King or Devine ahead of him.

He’s finished, get him oot before the window closes.

I don't think Borna was the worst player in a Rangers jersey tonight however it was just another example of him absolutely bottling another big occassion, he's got a wand of a left foot and the quality he actually possesses in his delivery should be ideal for Colak, you'd imagine Gio would be encouraging him to ping into areas for him to attack but almost every time he gets the ball his first instinct is to play the safe pass, now if he's playing to instruction that's baffling, if he isn't then Gio needs to make an example of him.

I've never seen a player who so many times allows opposition crosses to come in whilst standing about 6 yards away. I used to think there must be some reason for it, 2 managers and different coaching teams have failed to address it. Never watched him at international level, does he do the same for Croatia? Just some of the stuff seems so basic to fix but never seems to happen.

In his first season when he was poor there were a few who backed him ,I was one .After that game at the piggery that was it for me .One thing a pro player can’t get away with is being afraid to do things .With him it’s everything.Scared to go near players ,Scared to go past players .Plays the safe pass every time ,losing any impetus for the whole team .

He had 2 or 3 decent games towards the end of last season ,But that’s it now it’s game over for him in a Rangers jersey ,He can’t be trusted .

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I did notice Ridvan waving his arms in plenty space high up on the left for a pass from Sands who decided to give it square to Goldson who gave it square to Tav who knocked it back to Goldson. 

edge of you seat stuff. 

Ridvan showed more urgency, dig and impatience at his colleagues in the few minutes he was on than the uber-passive Barisic has done in months.

Serious questions if Ridvan doesn’t start from now on.

13 hours ago, holdnudgehold said:

I've never seen a player who so many times allows opposition crosses to come in whilst standing about 6 yards away. I used to think there must be some reason for it, 2 managers and different coaching teams have failed to address it. Never watched him at international level, does he do the same for Croatia? Just some of the stuff seems so basic to fix but never seems to happen.

Croatia have moved on from Barasic, as we should have.  

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Ridvan showed more urgency, dig and impatience at his colleagues in the few minutes he was on than the uber-passive Barisic has done in months.

Serious questions if Ridvan doesn’t start from now on.

Could not agree more Colin. 👍

56 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Won’t be. 3-0 at their place in February should have finished him. He will be here awhile yet

It should have done, I agree.

Think he will be away by the end of the window, though. He wants a place at the WC and unless this Turkish lad is Stale Stensaas then he is not getting game time.

46 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Some of the criticism is way over the top here.

He was barely helped down that left side at all last night for a start.

Aye he and Yilmaz when they were on were left in no man’s land half the time. Still has to be 2nd choice going forward though.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Some of the criticism is way over the top here.

He was barely helped down that left side at all last night for a start.

Did anything change tactically wise when Yilmaz replaced him? Cos in a fraction of the time on the park the young lad beat a man down the line twice, got a cross in, and got a shot away. He showed desire to influence things.

Barasics contribution was a decent free kick, schoolboy defending with him ball watching as a one-two got played over his head, and toe poking the ball to a goal scorer.

He is due all the criticism he is getting as he's a man down and he knows it.