Kent & Morelos

Clemdog

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wanted him to sign a new deal so we could sell him, now I hope he goes in Jan or for free next summer.

The most overrated player in Scotland.

Its a myth he regularly turns up vs them.

His number 1 fanboy has not said a word about his shambolic performance, no doubt will sleep in his full Ryan Kent kit under his Gerrard covers tonight...

he and a number of players have been having a mare, its nearly every game. i wonder if its anything to do with the manager? a lot of players of the boil. goldson is abysmal too. 

2 hours ago, BigBearButt said:

I was openly mocked on here for having the audacity to call it how it is. 

All i hear is oh wait till he plays against celtic...... well i waited..... fucking hoaching as I expected. He isnt inconsistent at all he is consistent, consistent at being fucking shite. The worst part? We have noone else to come in and play in that position because our board and management team are fucking clueless. 

Would Matondo not have a good bash at LW.? Can’t be any worse currently surely

52 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Even that chance today for Morelos. Completely bottled it. Swing your left knee at it, you're right in front of goal ffs. 

Infuriating that.

There's a ruthlessness that is sadly lacking in key moments. It appears every now and again, but consistency is one of this teams biggest problems. 

Obviously biased because I don't watch as much football as I used to but I don't know any other big team that is as poor as we are at converting balls across the 6 yard box or cutbacks in the box. Borders on farcical at times. 

On 02/08/2022 at 22:13, GabrielTomato said:

Keen to make a somewhat positive thread off the back of an appalling night.

For the full game we played with our backs to goal, every time someone tried to spin and turn they lost the ball. 

This just shows the importance of those two players who have continually been able to create chances and goals from the exact types of positions we lost the ball tonight. 

Too many things went wrong, but we simply cannot underestimate how good they both are. 

I hope tonight acts as a catalyst to progress contact talks and get them tied down to new deals ASAP.

Guy cost 7m but he tried to get on the the turn a few times? That’s what he’s supposed to fuckin do.

They had few wingers on the park outshone him, didn’t cost as much yet here we are praising him after a 4-0 defeat.

fuck me

id honestly drop Kent for Matondo next game. Matondo plays better out on the left. we might as well try new things.   

As for today, Lundstram, Davis and Kamara should never play in the same lineup again.  if we see them 3 again we know how were going to play. fucking abysmal. 

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Guy cost 7m but he tried to get on the the turn a few times? That’s what he’s supposed to fuckin do.

They had few wingers on the park outshone him, didn’t cost as much yet here we are praising him after a 4-0 defeat.

fuck me

You quoted a post from the start of August. :lol:

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wanted him to sign a new deal so we could sell him, now I hope he goes in Jan or for free next summer.

The most overrated player in Scotland.

Its a myth he regularly turns up vs them.

His number 1 fanboy has not said a word about his shambolic performance, no doubt will sleep in his full Ryan Kent kit under his Gerrard covers tonight...

Yup no ones coming in with a big money bid now, he's regressed something awful.

His wages need replaced with someone with goals ans end product. We badly need 2 quality wingers. Won't happen though

3 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

Tarriers actually cheering when Morelos came on today. Was so hoping he was going to shut them to fuck up, but never looked up to it from the start 

the Buff did more the time he was on than half the team did the rest of the game