Kent & Morelos

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

the Buff did more the time he was on than half the team did the rest of the game

I have no intention on rewatching that game, but I thought he never looked like scoring, and actually looked uncomfortable on the ball at times. So unlike him.

6 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I had been on the fence about Kent for a long time. Flitting between thinking he was worth the money, then thinking he's not cutting it. I think today for me confirmed it once and for all, he's just not lived up to his promise. Was so so poor today. 

He’s been absolutely rank for the last 18 months with the odd exception in Europe. 

Really predictable, doesn’t get passed any full backs these days, decision making is pish, loses the ball easily in advanced positions and is barely hits a shot on target.

Utter mince. Playing like a guy who was loaned out to Bristol City. 

18 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Kent has become a total myth, these games especially he was able to try and have a bit of magic and arrogance needed, but my god he's just went completely down hill and does nothing apart from stepovers and give the ball away

Tarriers got two wingers normally one sat on the bench better then him. Wouldn’t surprise if this latest cunt from Russia is better as well.

The Cunt that chases after pigeons still better than Scott Wright and does better numbers than Kent in terms of goals 

5 minutes ago, Scouse_Legend said:

The Tim's signed Jota for less than we paid for Kent. Sums up where our squad/recruitment is at compared to them. We need to get Kent to fuck and sign someone of real quality and at least looks fucking happy to be at the club 

We turned him down last summer before they signed him

The telling thing with Kent for me is the lack of off the ball movement.

It wasn’t as if their wide players were beating men for fun or going on mazy dribbles, they were constantly moving and making runs and options for players to find them.

That is how you beat low blocks and teams doubling up on you and Kent just doesn’t have that side to him.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Tarriers got two wingers normally one sat on the bench better then him. Wouldn’t surprise if this latest cunt from Russia is better as well.

The Cunt that chases after pigeons still better than Scott Wright

Whilst it seems very easy to pick on him, Scott Wright brings more than Kent does. I don't buy this doubling up thing anymore. He has space to attack and just turns back. His best move was giving it to Barisic who actually was willing to cross

1 minute ago, RossS1873 said:

Whilst it seems very easy to pick on him, Scott Wright brings more than Kent does. I don't buy this doubling up thing anymore. He has space to attack and just turns back. His best move was giving it to Barisic who actually was willing to cross

Scott Wright came on the park for about 8 minutes v PSV in Holland and nearly fucked all chances of making CL stages 

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Scott Wright came on the park for about 8 minutes v PSV in Holland and nearly fucked all chances of making CL stages 

No point arguing who is better out of them, not one is good enough for what we need. Nit 1 wide player we have who can create or score regularly 

3 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Kent did an identical thing apart from losing it in our own half by running across the pitch, like he does.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

And he also came on today and showed more than anyone. I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that it's easy to pin blame on a guy who's a free and doesn't play all the time, whilst Kent who we paid a fortune for, is fucking us about on a new deal seems to get far less vitriol 

Just now, HG5 said:

Kent did an identical thing apart from losing it in our own half by running across the pitch, like he does.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

No point arguing who is better out of them, not one is good enough for what we need. Nit 1 wide player we have who can create or score regularly 

Far from a kent fan but saying Scort Wright does what kent does is mad.

Both garbage btw, just one more than the other 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Jota and Abada have 10 league goals between them this season. They scored 20 league goals last season. Kent & Wright as our first choice wingers haven't scored yet this season and scored 6 league goals. And that’s before you consider that they have 2 strikers who score regularly and backup wide men who do as well. It’s embarrassing.

Its beyond incompetent 

Their wingers show just how crucial having a goal scoring threat from out wide is when playing one through the middle.

Meanwhile we banked on a player who failed in the 2nd tier of both Germany and England on being our equivalent. 

I'm utterly shocked that it hasn't worked out...

41 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Nobody will convince me Scott Wright is anything but pish.