Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

5 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Why have we got cunts like this in our support? Anybody who didn’t see the difference he brought us tonight doesn’t understand football in the slightest! Such an embarrassing take! It’s either that or they’re trying to be edgy as fuck, type of cunt who hits out with the he/him patter! 

Guys a prick

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No comments on the fans wanking over McGregor?

He earned it over 90 minutes, he won't earn it over a season.

He also lost his place in the side due to father time catching up with him. There is nothing you can do about that.

Morelos lost his place in the side due to drinking, partying, over eating, poor attitude and effort. That's on him.

6 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Why have we got cunts like this in our support? Anybody who didn’t see the difference he brought us tonight doesn’t understand football in the slightest! Such an embarrassing take! It’s either that or they’re trying to be edgy as fuck, type of cunt who hits out with the he/him patter! 

I miss the days that you claimed Windass was better than Morelos.

9 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Big cheers for the prodigal son when his name was shouted out over the tannoy. What would he need to do before Rangers fans would stop pandering to him? Genuinely think half our fan base would give him a round of applause if they caught him pumping their missus...

What’s your thoughts on McGregor?

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

He's clearly a better player than Colak and we are clearly better with him on the park than not. Nobody is disputing that.

However, He has repeatedly shown through his on field antics, his off field ill discipline and his refusal to sign a contract that he has absolutely no respect for the fan base, his team mates or the standards expected at Rangers.

Although he is happy for us to continue to shovel our money in to his pocket in return for minimal effort or application.

It is beyond embarrassing that the fan base forget and forgive and allow ourselves to be continually mugged off, fawning over whatever scraps he decides to throw us.

Rangers have shown far far better players than Alfredo Morelos the door before and survived. 

The level of adoration he receives is embarrassing. We behave as if he is bigger than the club itself. It's no wonder he also appears to believe that.

Please tell me you’re going to be posting all day. This could be a meltdown for the ages.

I actually think the Alfredo Morleos chants were a bit muted last night, and there’s clearly still some bad feeling there.

Put himself about a bit, held the ball up well, and missed two great chances. Sums up Alfie in recent years really. In footballing terms he offers more than Colak, but he’s not a great finisher.

Attitude wise we should really have been down to 9 men, with him seeing red again and the fans going tonto at him. Fuck knows what the ref was thinking. More I think about Morelos doing that last night, the more I’m annoyed with him. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I actually think the Alfredo Morleos chants were a bit muted last night, and there’s clearly still some bad feeling there.

Put himself about a bit, held the ball up well, and missed two great chances. Sums up Alfie in recent years really. In footballing terms he offers more than Colak, but he’s not a great finisher.

Attitude wise we should really have been down to 9 men, with him seeing red again and the fans going tonto at him. Fuck knows what the ref was thinking. More I think about Morelos doing that last night, the more I’m annoyed with him. 

The whole atmosphere was pretty poisonous at times, and there was more hostility than support to many of the players. 

I was moved to CR5 last night which ive never sat in before so I don't know if that's typical of that section or not. 

2 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I've stated them on the appropriate thread - not good enough now to be Rangers number 1. Nobody can beat the ageing process, his decline is not attributable to his lifestyle or attitude.

No ‘fans shouldn’t back him’ because he’s continually let us down with Ill discipline and financial greed?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The whole atmosphere was pretty poisonous at times, and there was more hostility than support to many of the players. 

I was moved to CR5 last night which ive never sat in before so I don't know if that's typical of that section or not. 

I thought it was unusually positive in the Club Deck to be fair, thought we gave it a good go and then when the game was beyond us everyone chucked it. Was more rage fired at the ref than anyone else. 

Just now, The Dude said:

No ‘fans shouldn’t back him’ because he’s continually let us down with Ill discipline and financial greed?

Don’t really think the two are that comparable. McGregor’s was a one off incident while on international duty.

Morelos is continuous disrespect shown to the club.

Can’t grudge anyone Morelos or otherwise for getting the best money they can. 

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

No, fortunately I'm not employed in am industry which is in the dying embers of its existence, so I have work to go to 😘

Neither am I mate. Print media being on its knees is very different to media being on its knees. I can say with no fear of contradiction that as long as there is news/sport to report on there will be journalists reporting on it. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Don’t really think the two are that comparable. McGregor’s was a one off incident while on international duty.

Morelos is continuous disrespect shown to the club.

Can’t grudge anyone Morelos or otherwise for getting the best money they can. 

Or his red cards, or his fucking off in 2012 for a big wedge of cash? 

Just now, The Dude said:

Or his red cards, or his fucking off in 2012 for a big wedge of cash? 

Red cards happen. Can only really recall one moment of madness and that was booting a Hibs player in the back.

I don’t need to list Morleos long list of reds, multiple times being called out in public by our own managers or dropped from squads for attitude, fitness or returning late etc.

Like I said, can’t grudge anyone for getting the best contract they can. That’s not a stick to beat either with now.

And ultimately if it comes down to it, McGregor can say ‘have a look at my medals’ and most can be forgiven. Morelos isn’t at that point sadly.