Jon McLaughlin

DiamondDan

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

We cannot blame McLaughlin for any of the four goals last night.

Whether he should have started after a horrendous performance last Saturday is debatable.

The problem is he doesn't make any (or 'many' if I'm being kinder) saves where he's nowhere near the favourite to save it.

Yes he saved three or four attempts at goal but every one of them he has to save - the one with his feet was a good one but you'd have to ask big questions if he doesn't save it.

He wasn't at fault for the goals as such but we need a goalkeeper who is going to keep us in matches or keep us leading and at this level it's just simply not him.

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

Apart from the saves he doesn't make his distribution is woeful and not sure he is giving the defence much confidence either.

Complete myth that he’s good with his feet and anywhere near suitable to play out from the back

He isn’t good enough to be our number one nevermind a sweeper keeper 

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

That would involve a level of fight that this current mob don't have. Apparently Tav told them they'd "played better in the 2nd half" after the OF game.

Not wrong I suppose ,But a bit like saying microchips are better with salt than without .Both disgusting .

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

After his parkhead horror show I’m kinda hoping it’s long term

I assume this is dark humour that sometimes doesn’t translate well in written text, he was terrible at the piggery (as were many others) but surely you don’t wish injury on any of our players?

9 minutes ago, ayro said:

I assume this is dark humour that sometimes doesn’t translate well in written text, he was terrible at the piggery (as were many others) but surely you don’t wish injury on any of our players?

Didn’t wish injury on anybody pal and it wasn’t an attempt at dark humour ether the guys not at the level required to be our number 1

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Didn’t wish injury on anybody pal and it wasn’t an attempt at dark humour ether the guys not at the level required to be our number 1

You said you hoped it was long term when I suggested he needed treatment…

Thinking he isn’t the level required is legitimate but different than him being injured.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t believe for a second he is genuinely injured. I think he’s just been taken out of the firing line after the last two games 

Don’t think Ajax was his fault in the slightest, scum game less said about his performance the better 

11 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Absolutely depressing that a club of our size and stature still has to rely on and play a 40yr old, irrespective of how good Shagger was last night.  Recruitment just all so very wrong, an absolute shitshow. 

Someone should a told juve that