Kent

Colin Traive

He was terrible by his standards, and was worse still on Saturday.

But got across the defender on Matondo's whipped cross for at the time our best/only chance, still drew two in to set up Barisic for the offside goal, robbed their defender to get a clear chance on goal in the box albeit that he fucked.

He's a danger to the opposition even when he's at his worst, in a way in which no-one else in the squad who can cover his position is.

We need more from him but the comments in here are way overboard.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He was terrible by his standards, and was worse still on Saturday.

But got across the defender on Matondo's whipped cross for at the time our best/only chance, still drew two in to set up Barisic for the offside goal, robbed their defender to get a clear chance on goal in the box albeit that he fucked.

He's a danger to the opposition even when he's at his worst, in a way in which no-one else in the squad who can cover his position is.

We need more from him but the comments in here are way overboard.

The best thing you can say about him is that he almost got on the end of a cross??

And he's barely a danger to the opposition when he's at his best nevermind at his worst :lol: He is a halfway line player, barely anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

The best thing you can say about him is that he almost got on the end of a cross??

And he's barely a danger to the opposition when he's at his best nevermind at his worst :lol: He is a halfway line player, barely anything else. 

That wasn't the best thing out of the three I mentioned, but you know that.

The point I made was as woeful as he was by his standards he was still heavily involved in the 3 key chances we had in the game. He fucked up each of them yes, but there are plenty of fingers to point without singling him out.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That wasn't the best thing out of the three I mentioned, but you know that.

The point I made was as woeful as he was by his standards he was still heavily involved in the 3 key chances we had in the game. He fucked up each of them yes, but there are plenty of fingers to point without singling him out.

Matondo putting in a great cross and Kent not touching it is hardly being "involved" in the best chances. 10 other players also didn't touch it 

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

That attempt at goal at the end that was going a mile wide before it deflected onto the post sums him up.

It does currently yeah, because he did the difficult thing by anticipating the poor touch of the defender and winning the ball in their box. Then absolutely fucked the finish.

Doesn't seem to get any credit for the former though.

Just now, Broxi said:

Matondo putting in a great cross and Kent not touching it is hardly being "involved" in the best chances. 10 other players also didn't touch it 

Must have missed the corner we got from it.

You're fixated on this and ignoring the other two examples.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Kent is miles from the biggest issue.

I think he's one of the players a better coach could work with.

Another in a long list of excuses made for him.

Doubled up on

Trebled up on

Need a good right wing

Better coach

Barisic doesn’t overlap

When does it get to the stage that he actually isn’t good?

He gets a lot of criticism because he’s one of the few who can do something on his day - I think if we had better players around him he’d come good - I can’t see us getting a replacement for him if he leaves for nothing that’ll be nearly as good as he can be.