Kent

Colin Traive

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There was a moment in the first half, it was still 1-0 I think. Tillman did well on the break and drove towards their box. Kent literally stands centrally beside his marker the whole time and didn’t make any sort of run.

Being caught offside for the Barisic goal kind of summed him up. 

Phoning it in and needs dropped. 

That offside was just lazy . He had so much time and space to look along the line and stay onside it was so poor.

I think it’s time to play him as a 10 rather than a wide role

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Talking about two other players coming in there. Lawrence, Tillman etc. 

You're Kent daft the now.

Was a general point 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I’d be tempted to go 352.

McLaughlin

King Goldson Davies

Tav Lundstram Ridvan 

Tillman Arfield 

Morelos Colak

Arfield :lol: 

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

We clearly have fucked up the contract situations regarding both Kent & Morelos, I stated back in June that the club should have gave them until the 2nd week in July to sign new deals, if they failed to sign then we put them up for transfer (remember when clubs did that) at that point we are telling clubs we will accept bids, in the cold light of day we may have got over £10 million for the two.....what we have are two disinterested players who will just see out the year without giving much back....let's not kid ourselves that the potential £10 million wouldn't be looking like good money for the two at this current time:raging:

They’d have downed tools and walked away for nothing anyway such is the power of players these days.  Better to try to get 9/12 months of use from them 

3 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

They’d have downed tools and walked away for nothing anyway such is the power of players these days.  Better to try to get 9/12 months of use from them 

Who’s honestly going to take them , it’ll end up the same situation as goldson , they believe their own hype and will get a reality check when no one comes calling in the summer 

15 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That offside was just lazy . He had so much time and space to look along the line and stay onside it was so poor.

I think it’s time to play him as a 10 rather than a wide role

Play him? Time to change players or tactics. 

Useless domestically and now in Europe. 

Can't stand him. 

1 minute ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Who’s honestly going to take them , it’ll end up the same situation as goldson , they believe their own hype and will get a reality check when no one comes calling in the summer 

Could see a championship club taking Kent with no fee same with Morelos.  Wag horn did well there and he was much lower level.

they could meet the salary demands too

24 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There was a moment in the first half, it was still 1-0 I think. Tillman did well on the break and drove towards their box. Kent literally stands centrally beside his marker the whole time and didn’t make any sort of run.

Being caught offside for the Barisic goal kind of summed him up. 

Phoning it in and needs dropped. 

Not to mention fucking about 20 yards from his own goal doing the exact same shit that led to their first on Saturday.

49 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

He plays well in a handful of games a season and in the rest of those games is completely anonymous. Body language and attitude tells us he would rather be anywhere else than at Rangers right now.

dribble dribble,comes up against a defender,passes back to our defence

rinse and repeat 

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

If you don’t play Kent who do you pick under the system Wright or Sakala?

Unless you play Tillman behind Colak and Morelos in a 3412

Don't see any difference between any of them with their contributions. In fact, Sakala would at least be a goal threat. 

Either that or change in tactics. Kent's pish. 

Our tactics stink. Our team is always isolated. We had 2 wingers hugging the touchline at opposite sides of the park tonight with Sands in the middle with noone to pass to that doesn't have to go through 2 or 3 Ajax players to get their.

We held a rigid shape despite their flexibility and therefore were marked and zoned out the game.

When going forward or breaking, we always seem to be outnumbered, no support to the man with the ball.

Fucked.

47 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

I think Saturday and tonight has shown that Tillman is nowhere ready to play against decent opposition who will not give him the time he needs to control and play the ball.

I reckon Tillman had a lot more time on the ball in a Bayern side than in the current hot mess. He’s got to make decisions faster.

4 hours ago, Blue72 said:

Could see a championship club taking Kent with no fee same with Morelos.  Wag horn did well there and he was much lower level.

they could meet the salary demands too

I wonder if there are actual demands from the pair that were just not meeting, or wether it’s just a case of them wanting to move on. If it’s the former, I’d love to know how much Kent is asking for 

12 hours ago, Jasper said:

I wonder if there are actual demands from the pair that were just not meeting, or wether it’s just a case of them wanting to move on. If it’s the former, I’d love to know how much Kent is asking for 

if we havent told him he needs to find a club in january then heads should roll