The other mob

MisterC

12 hours ago, RFC55 said:

I think he was genuinely at the end of that list and he wasn’t on the “premier” list either if you like.

he’s done well here no point denying it, I’ll not go back to my posts about gio after the game v Dundee or QOtS (whatever hame was first) where we won in the cup and 8 said the writing was on the wall, but he did get luck between last January with our game v them being moved when it was them who had an injury crisis and the one we have had this season has been fucking beyond anything I’ve ever seen.

but he’s also won the two cups this season by beating us, it’s the biggest test any Of manager will get

Yeah he’s definitely been way down the list. Lost count of how many people apparently knocked them back before they landed on him. 

He’s unquestionably done a good job for that lot, don’t think anybody can deny that, but I still think it’s mental that he got a job at one of the big six in the Premier League. That just shouldn’t happen as a direct step these days, and it’s as much a serious indictment of how bad a recruitment job Spurs have actually done as it is a reflection of how well Fat Ange has done.

21 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Yeah he’s definitely been way down the list. Lost count of how many people apparently knocked them back before they landed on him. 

He’s unquestionably done a good job for that lot, don’t think anybody can deny that, but I still think it’s mental that he got a job at one of the big six in the Premier League.

That just shouldn’t happen as a direct step these days, and it’s as much a serious indictment of how bad a recruitment job Spurs have actually done as it is a reflection of how well Fat Ange has done.

The executive guy or whatever he is that joined spurs along with a set of circumstances that all aligned made it happen, I've no doubt the scum lucked out with the right manager at the time, the question is can they manage to do it again? I have my doubts.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

The executive guy or whatever he is that joined spurs along with a set of circumstances that all aligned made it happen, I've no doubt the scum lucked out with the right manager at the time, the question is can they manage to do it again? I have my doubts.

Let’s hope not… mind you though they are lucky, jammy, spawny bampots tbh

8 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Let’s hope so… mind you though they are lucky, jammy, spawny bampots tbh

Yeah agree, that first season there was about seven games they managed to win games in added on time, also the hit rate on signings was astonishing, they've always been know to get the rub but law of averages has to come into it at some point.

34 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Police Scotland blurring celtic tops. 

This country is honestly fucking bogging. Everyone complicit in trying to keep the celtic name clean or out the mud.

Government, Police, Journalists.

Scotland's fucked.

I'd be moving country if it wasn't for Ibrox being here and the kids. In any order 😄

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

20 million for Kyogo

:lol: 

Was one of them on SSB last night saying he feared that if Spurs punt Harry Kane, Ange will swoop for 29 year old, non Japanese internationalist Kyogo as his replacement.