The other mob

MisterC

Just now, Siam69 said:

Aye mate, Refs are now pro them and against us, showed last night with the Sheep penalty.

If Hibs had taken their chances they'd have won as I said, but thanks for clearing that up.

It’s not pro or anti anyone. It’s about the pressure of being castrated by the media for giving/not giving a decision against/for them.

And I say that fully aware that most big clubs and both OF team historically get more decisions than smaller teams for that reason.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

They're all saying exactly the same thing on their forums today about referee's being pro Rangers and that it's cheating Aberdeen never got a penalty last night

Absolutely embarrassing behaviour

Yes, which is why I now believe the referees are trying in vain to help Hearts

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Totally agree, the fact they’ve had to rely on two penalties for a win is just hiding that they are struggling big time and they know it even if they won’t admit it to themselves.

St Mirren will hopefully dump them out of the cup, we integrate silva, diomande and Cortes more against Ayr and continue going from strength to strength.

We just continue to look after our own performances and results and the rest will take care of itself.

Completely struggled against what I'd say are the two worst teams in the league at the moment outside of Livi.

Can’t remember the number, but we went like 50 league games without a penalty against us. 

We’ve had 2 90th min pens this season that were massive in gaining us points, and neither were for what I’d call absolute stone wall fouls. 

If there’s a conspiracy against us it’s not very good. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Tbh that does look offside.

I'm sure it would have been checked. 😬

So either my eyes deceive me or there's another logical explanation. 

Anyone?

Did the ball go to Johnston or was the incident given during a different phase of play?

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I’m not calling any conspiracies here so your posts aren’t aimed at me but by fuck are they incredibly boring.

This is somewhat hurtful coming from the man who until the end rated Kent so highly and didn’t see the point in sacking Beale 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Completely struggled against what I'd say are the two worst teams in the league at the moment outside of Livi.

Ideally we need them to drop points now given how shite they are.

The squads as it stands, there’s no question we are better and have the confidence and momentum.

But if they limp on and pick up results with the help of some Var interventions.

Once CCV and Hatate are back they’re a different team

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Fucking hell, imagine waking up and seeing either Michael Myres, the bird out the exorcist, the wee guy from Saw, Texas Chainsaw massacre or Chucky looking at you. 😂 absolute no righter.IMG_9325.thumb.jpeg.c894c5c8c535ef6f8f4c76fbd1456a31.jpeg

"Just us Tims" making a podcast comeback. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s no video that I can see but there’s at least one header before Johnstone gets taken out. Why people rely on screenshots baffles me

No seen it. So there is no offside? Struggling to understand wtf happened between the petty shite.