The other mob

MisterC

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

On a day the ref gives them a pen for a foul by their own player and has to be encouraged by var to review his two errors which he then did. Gotcha.

How long before you understand how VAR actually works? VAR never overturn those incidents.

Their penalty was incredible…unless I’ve missed something, Yang barges into the defender then falls down. Thought their red should’ve been a yellow right enough and the offside looked too tight to call. That second goal would’ve killed them. Fingers crossed Hearts hold on and we get away with that shit-show yesterday.

Just now, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Their penalty was incredible…unless I’ve missed something, Yang barges into the defender then falls down. Thought their red should’ve been a yellow right enough and the offside looked too tight to call. That second goal would’ve killed them. Fingers crossed Hearts hold on and we get away with that shit-show yesterday.

Is it a talking point in the studio?

Just now, blueballss said:

Take it hearts giving them a game?

Scum have 10 men and Hearts are fucking about with the ball at the back

playing endless passes just get the ball up quicker , hearts back 4 are murder still giving them chances galore, they’ll score hearts need another one the offside shankland goal was 2 inches offside 🤦‍♂️scum penalty decision was a joke it was a foul the other way

We had Miller not seeing where the penalty came from yesterday.

Now Boyd saying Hearts’ isn’t one today.

What’s wrong with these people?

These are the rules we live by & if Killie’s was one on Wednesday, so was Hearts today.

(While I agree with everyone who’s commented about the softness of these awards…)

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

How long before you understand how VAR actually works? VAR never overturn those incidents.

Tbf I thought Var fucked it for both pens.

The first is a clear and obvious error. It’s never a pen and Var shd absolutely intervene.

The second (whilst technically a pen). I don’t think it’s if the threshold Var shd intervene.

Id be raging if that was us. 

The red was a red and the goal was offside

Just now, Ivybank said:

Scum have 10 men and Hearts are fucking about with the ball at the back

playing endless passes just get the ball up quicker , hearts back 4 are murder still giving them chances galore, they’ll score hearts need another one the offside shankland goal was 2 inches offside 🤦‍♂️scum penalty decision was a joke it was a foul the other way

Down seeing family in Inverkeithing, score better than I anticipated, description looks like things never change🙄🙄

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

So they got a softer than soft pen given by the ref ️ . I've no issue here with var.

The ref saw things leniently twice then corrected his decision upon review

All of the above had in play been in scum favour by Robertson

Var isn't the fucking problem today its the cunt in black

No issues with the shankland offside.