The other mob

MisterC

I see the media are quoting £50m for O'Riley today... I want to laugh at the absurdity of it but their PR is on another level, he won't go for near that figure but if that's the number they're starting on, there's every chance he does end up going for a record fee.

6 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I see the media are quoting £50m for O'Riley today... I want to laugh at the absurdity of it but their PR is on another level, he won't go for near that figure but if that's the number they're starting on, there's every chance he does end up going for a record fee.

I don't blame them tbh, it gets results. I'm amazed we always talk down our players values.

That's why for me £20+ for Butland is absolutely achievable and we should be carefully planting these things in the press.

1 hour ago, NixonRFC said:

He’ll be 15 million at the very least. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I’d be very surprised if that was anything to do with it mate 

I took it from the Follow Follow celtic thread so assumed it was connected. 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

He’ll be 15 million at the very least. 

I don't think that would even get them to the table tbh, looking at the prices they've sold their best players for in the last 5/6 years, I think it'll need to be nearer double that, he's English trained to, tbh they have so much money in the bank I'm not really that fussed how much more they get, I'm more hopeful that whoever replaces him won't be anywhere near as good 

5 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Not sure currency exchange rate in dembele dollars to be fair

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

A million percent mate. Said it a few times that it feels like the country is lost to these cunts. I honestly can’t imagine it ever changing as they have integrated every part of power in this country. Media, local councils and Scottish Government are all infested with the cunts. 

Only way to turn it is to start walloping them on a regular basis

45 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I don't think that would even get them to the table tbh, looking at the prices they've sold their best players for in the last 5/6 years, I think it'll need to be nearer double that, he's English trained to, tbh they have so much money in the bank I'm not really that fussed how much more they get, I'm more hopeful that whoever replaces him won't be anywhere near as good 

They hit the jackpot with him. Everything in a player that we need 

We’re resigning Ryan fucking Jack while they sign the likes of O Riley

Fucking scandal 

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

A million percent mate. Said it a few times that it feels like the country is lost to these cunts. I honestly can’t imagine it ever changing as they have integrated every part of power in this country. Media, local councils and Scottish Government are all infested with the cunts. 

They’ve got it sewn up and you can’t see it changing anytime soon. 
Their PR is a million times better than ours and they are raking in millions every season while we stumble along fucking clueless. 

Fucking depressing 

37 minutes ago, Swagger said:

They hit the jackpot with him. Everything in a player that we need 

We’re resigning Ryan fucking Jack while they sign the likes of O Riley

Fucking scandal 

Signing him was pure luck as well, they went all in on Riley McGree, he knocked them back to go to Middlesbrough and they went for him instead, feels like they've seriously sold their sole to the devil at times.