The other mob

MisterC

29 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The decisions he makes in our games is definitely influenced by the perception of him as being a Rangers fan. Him and Madden at times looked as if they were going out their way to show they weren’t Rangers fans and it would mean even stonewall decisions were going against us. The Candeias shot that the celtic player saves, the ref is Beaton. 

Clancy is a cheat imo. 

The worst Beaton game for me is Hibs at Ibrox it was a Clancyesque performance that day, also the pen at Pittodrie where he gave a free kick then apologised after the game. 

I'm honestly not sure what the fuss is about with their decisions. Muir's incompetence cost us this weekend far more than any of the decisions made yesterday. Both of then were awarded penalties which are ridiculous and shouldn't be penalties and they rightly got a man sent off. Genuinely, beyond them having baked potatoes for brains, what's the issue?

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm honestly not sure what the fuss is about with their decisions. Muir's incompetence cost us this weekend far more than any of the decisions made yesterday. Both of then were awarded penalties which are ridiculous and shouldn't be penalties and they rightly got a man sent off. Genuinely, beyond them having baked potatoes for brains, what's the issue?

Pure deflection from their manager.  They had enough chances (and a penalty) to win but they didn't and of course it can't be their fault they didn't score.