Leon King

ElBufalo20

If he plays at a good level in any of the remaining CL games would have thought Liverpool would have a serious look at him.

I would hope the club are already in discussions with him about a new deal, hopefully to 2026.

Seems a really grounded kid, noticed in the warm up on Saturday he was helping putting the spare balls in the bags rather than heading up the tunnel with the rest of the subs.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be fair, I grew 3 inches after I turned 18.

I think King at about 6ft 1 has already had his growth spurt though.

Aye it can happen tbf, but it’s extremely unlikely an adult grows any significant amount after the age of 18. And like you’d say, he’s already over 6ft so he’s not going to shoot you to 6ft 4 by the time he’s twenty.

You must’ve been tiny before that last growth spurt? 👀

11 minutes ago, ayro said:

If he plays at a good level in any of the remaining CL games would have thought Liverpool would have a serious look at him.

I would hope the club are already in discussions with him about a new deal, hopefully to 2026.

Seems a really grounded kid, noticed in the warm up on Saturday he was helping putting the spare balls in the bags rather than heading up the tunnel with the rest of the subs.

Speaks like a matured international

28 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Aye it can happen tbf, but it’s extremely unlikely an adult grows any significant amount after the age of 18. And like you’d say, he’s already over 6ft so he’s not going to shoot you to 6ft 4 by the time he’s twenty.

You must’ve been tiny before that last growth spurt? 👀

Was fucking tiny in school and just shot up later than most.

Was 5ft 8 when 16, 5ft 11 when I turned 18 and 6ft 2 when I turned 20.