Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

Porteous is about as good as we’re going to get ability wise on a free. Understand why the club would look at him-Decent age, helps with the domestic player quota and has been the best defender outside the old firm going by “the stats”.

Don’t think he’d have the temperament to make it here. Probably get sent off in big games. And isn’t good enough to overcome the fact that he’s a total bell end.

Maybe if we get another injury and we’re onto our 7th choice CB he’ do. 

7 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Wasn't Beale wanted by Wolves because he can speak Portuguese and they have invested heavily in a Portuguese speaking squad?

So the Rangers board are wowed by this skill we have no use for?

Could be a smart bit of work to get Neymar in to be fair.

2 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

I hope we are doing a rolling Contract with him . None of this 3.5 or 4.5 year deal shite that will cost us millions in the end 

With this board? Stick on to be a minimum 3 year deal and we'll be paying him off this time next year to bring Tom Culshaw in for his shot at it.

18 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

I hope we are doing a rolling Contract with him . None of this 3.5 or 4.5 year deal shite that will cost us millions in the end 

Tbf works both ways. We got 5 for Gerrard and they got 9 for Rodgers. Would have got nothing if they were on rolling.

Not that I’m optimistic Beale is going to set the world alight and be batting off Premier league offers in a few years 

40 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

Wasn't Beale wanted by Wolves because he can speak Portuguese and they have invested heavily in a Portuguese speaking squad?

So the Rangers board are wowed by this skill we have no use for?

He also speaks English I believe so we should be fine mate. 

28 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Dyche was my first choice but am delighted with beale coming in to be honest. 

A proper coach who will make sure we're properly set up with and without the ball. He will also bring a clear style of play.  Hopefully with his own slant on things but that style had us competing easily with teams in who are this year in the champions league last 16.

The fact he was wolves top choice just shows how highly rated he is in England. 

He might not get us to a European final soon but one thing he will do is end the continuous beatings at the hands of the scum. 

Means absolutely nothing if it doesn’t give us a league, which is the important thing.

4 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

QPR Chairman has liked a tweet slagging off Beale:

Done and dusted then.

It is a really bad look for beale no gonna lie and u know when the correct opportunity comes you know he will do the same to us. 

However the guy is obsessed with our club I genuinely believe he didn't take the wolves job because he knew this was in the pipeline. 

Wolves are on a bigger stage but the pull of Rangers will be difficult for him to turn down English football supporters won't understand but that's the truth. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It is a really bad look for beale no gonna lie and u know when the correct opportunity comes you know he will do the same to us. 

However the guy is obsessed with our club I genuinely believe he didn't take the wolves job because he knew this was in the pipeline. 

Wolves are on a bigger stage but the pull of Rangers will be difficult for him to turn down English football supporters won't understand but that's the truth. 

The only thing that is synonymous with Wolves, is when they were in old division 1 and Steve Bull got a call up for England. A nothing club tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

The only thing that is synonymous with Wolves, is when they were in old division 1 and Steve Bull got a call up for England. A nothing club tbh. 

Mate like most of them tbf a tourist league. However living on the door step makes it a massive issue.  I don't recall this sort of reaction when he was talking to wolves but talk to Rangers qpr fans are fuming 😂 that'll teach them 

Beale is a very modern coach, not yet manager, who will bd given the rest of this season to work with the shite we have out up with this season.

he must be ruthless however, the kent special treatment etc must end, if i see the main culprits who downed tools then its going to be hard to accept.

Beale needs to step away from the social media age/generation now/podcast pish and realise hes made a cunt of it talking all the time ans being in the media spotlight.

He needs atleast one Rangers minded boy in his staff with abit ruthlesness imo.

Intresting agm coming up anyhow, sat behind David Graham tonight at corporate at Linfield and burnt his ear, not too personally.

THERE is a hell of alot WRONG behind the scenes. Tough one for beale to come into. A squad of oaps, players not good enough and players who dont want to be here/downed tools.

Think we will see lowry for one given a run.