Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

27 minutes ago, jamess said:

We were getting worse game by game under him before he left.

Probably due to the fact he was expecting backing to strengthen the team, that said celtic couldn't beat us and we were sitting top of the league. Clearly the board monumentally fucked up by not strengthening after winning the title and having celtic on their knees. 

Our board will try and be clever once again and pull another Caixinha out of the hat because he can put together a PowerPoint presentation and memorise a few facts about Dougie Imrie. 

It's Scottish football we're taking about here, the tarriers brought in a guy from the other side of world and we all laughed at the training ground videos they posted of him basically standing shouting "pass! pass! run run! shoot! shoot!" but its enough to hammer most of the dross in this league week in week out. 

Problem is of course there is no pot of gold for a new manager, he's going to be working with an ageing, poorly assembled squad decimated by injury, with no sellable assets and a transfer budget equivalent to  Aberdeen and Hearts. 

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Personal insults are poor

Couldn’t care less. This we’re above this mentality is exactly why we’re here. 

Them went ballistic and got themselves a new chairman, manager and £25m spent which has resulted in 2 in a row and a double already. 

Oh no we can’t get personal incase we upset someone. 

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Couldn’t care less. This we’re above this mentality is exactly why we’re here. 

Them went ballistic and got themselves a new chairman, manager and £25m spent which has resulted in 2 in a row and a double already. 

Oh no we can’t get personal incase we upset someone. 

So you're saying we should act like the fenians? Who we all ridiculed and laughed at?

Get a grip.

3 hours ago, Kylegib said:

He'd be better than Gio m8

I dont fancy him back to be honest,I think he seen the team he had couldnt go any further and after Malmo he wasnt getting the cash to solve that problem.

This wont be popular but I can actually see him being approached with x amount promised over the next 2 transfer markets. He was the only one to get a grip of those cunts across the city and the media up here. He is also more experienced .

Interesting weeks ahead for sure.

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

I dont fancy him back to be honest,I think he seen the team he had couldnt go any further and after Malmo he wasnt getting the cash to solve that problem.

This wont be popular but I can actually see him being approached with x amount promised over the next 2 transfer markets. He was the only one to get a grip of those cunts across the city and the media up here. He is also more experienced .

Interesting weeks ahead for sure.

Exactly m8 he'd be an affordable option and knows the demands of the club, whether the board would approach him or whether he'd accept is a different debate.

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

So you're saying we should act like the fenians? Who we all ridiculed and laughed at?

Get a grip.

Whatever is required the longer he's here the more damage is been done. They'll finish 20+ points ahead of us if things don't change. That can't be overturned in a season. 

Unless the scum take things for granted like we did after 55.

1 hour ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Damning when you combine the experience and success of that list of names. The most important person at the club as well.

Yeah it's scary and a reason why I'm not going to be a snob and turn down EPL level managers who maybe haven't won much.

We want the best there is available and within our budget so there must be plenty out there that are capable.

The problem is do we have the right people in charge to find that manager.

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They acted are now on the way to 2IAR and 30 million mext season.

We are the real mugs, allow our club to be shat on 

There are other ways of doing it, copying the behaviour of their low life support is not one I'm in favour of and I'm fucking astounded many of you seem to be.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

There are other ways of doing it, copying the behaviour of their low life support is not one I'm in favour of and I'm fucking astounded many of you seem to be.

What other ways? Pussying about hoping something happens or someone else does it?

You want change you need to force it, they done it and haven't looked back since. 

We on the other hand are calling out a guy for not clapping the fans.

We need guys at the gates demanding these cunts heads. Don't give a fuck if it embarrasses some wee gentle flowers in the support 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

What other ways? Pussying about hoping something happens or someone else does it?

You want change you need to force it, they done it and haven't looked back since. 

We on the other hand are calling out a guy for not clapping the fans.

We need guys at the gates demanding these cunts heads. Don't give a fuck if it embarrasses some wee gentle flowers in the support 

Aye mate let's attack our own team bus like they did while we're at it.

Fucking scum.

49 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Get a grip.

Where did I say that? Our fanbase as a whole has this mentality that protesting or speaking out vocally is something we don’t do. We just “get on with it”. 

I’m not saying throw bricks at the players cars I’m saying we protest by getting banners and fans groups together. Sons of struth were vocal on a daily basis until their pals got control, now they just post shite on Facebook, not advocating protesting or boycotts they just “want change”. 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Whatever is required the longer he's here the more damage is been done. They'll finish 20+ points ahead of us if things don't change. That can't be overturned in a season. 

Unless the scum take things for granted like we did after 55.

For as long as he is their manager i don't think they'll get sloppy. Hopefully a Leicester or someone come in for him.

3 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Strange turn of phrase

Ross Wilson is a sweaty grinning little midget who is so bad at his job that it would be easy to suspect he's doing it on purpose. 

When this nasty scampering little prick gets the boot we should all celebrate.

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Are people really getting offended because someone called Wilson a midget? :lol:

Deary me 

Sensitive souls or perma-offended wankers?

Take your pick.