Do you back the management team?

Bad Robot

Do you back the management team?   

238 members have voted

1. 1. Do you back the management team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Reluctantly no. Some of the players are behaving like complete tossers but at the end of the day its always the manager that carries the can. Its the way it works unfortunately. Its one thing winning ugly like now but when we start losing playing like that, which we will, then its curtains. I recon we will stagger on till about march with Gio then make the change when its far too late. Effectively writing the season off.

I'm really struggling to listen to a word anyone around Rangers says just now and switch off every time GVB starts to talk. 

What with Bennett talking to the yank folk, injuries, wank footballers and the drollest football ever, it's not a pleasant experience.

If dundee had come out the traps earlier last night they would have won the game, that's how fucking poor we were.

19 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Way its sitting, thats first time GVB has had the boos ring round.

I warned this a few weeks back. That was a half empty stadium too.

If he can wing it till jan 2nd n stay in touch with them then he be here.

Would i exspext us to get another doing from the tarriers based on what ive seen this season. YES.

Jan 3rd maybe the ebd if he can wing it or maybe turn it round 

Wrong. They were booed off at HT on Sunday.

I know next to fuck all about the backroom team so can't really answer. Assistant seems to sit in the dugout and hold his head up with his thumb and index finger. I really don't think Gio has any real support. He could do worse than get an Archie Know type character in beside him! 

19 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I know next to fuck all about the backroom team so can't really answer. Assistant seems to sit in the dugout and hold his head up with his thumb and index finger. I really don't think Good has any real support. He could do worse than get an Archie Know type character in beside him! 

I agree. I think Gerrard had a much better backroom staff than Gio. His staff are equally to blame.

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I agree. I think Gerrard had a much better backroom staff than Gio. His staff are equally to blame.

Then there's that bird, Ceri or something. What does she do exactly? Was some sort of Psychologist and coaching scientist. WTF?? Hope we kept the receipt. Bin asap and get a fucking real football man in!  

15 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Then there's that bird, Ceri or something. What does she do exactly? Was some sort of Psychologist and coaching scientist. WTF?? Hope we kept the receipt. Bin asap and get a fucking real football man in!  

To be fair mate.... some set of tits. 

Cupace20221020224433535.png

Football was going the same way under Gerrard, to me it’s the squad of players. We’re significantly weaker than last season, between injuries and loosing 3 of our best players.

We haven’t strengthened and it shows, to me that’s down to the board.

19 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Literary sums up how fans that think they know what they’re talking about are fucking clueless lmao

21 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

What does not backing them look like?

not going to games, booing n that?

i’d probably include leaving earlier than normal as well but mostly bitchin on the internet and waiting for others to start a protest where the same people won’t attend anyway