***** The Official Napoli v Rangers Champions League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Thats difference.

Their cf chasing and tackling

Our fitness levels are night and day from last season.

Said it before, remember our fitness last season, coming off European nights to knock the scumbags out the cup, the tarriers conspiracy theory was that our players were on something, look at them now!!!

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Based on tonight, it would only be Yilmaz if he’s lucky.

Davies and King had a couple of shockers, and tbh I’ve been pretty unimpressed with King (albeit a wee boy with his experience should never have had to have been thrown in at this level). Barely handled Tony Watt never mind Napoli. 

ideally King should be away out on loan, GVB and the board make such a pigs fucking ear of assembling a squad we have no other option than to play him, wont do his development any harm although im worried the unprofessionalism of the current crop of players rubs off on the young ones.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think you need a mad angry bastard to get people working hard. In fact I think with this group their arses would just collapse. 

Exactky what we need.

Full clearout of the gerrard cycle.

Ross wilson starts the rot on the plsying side. His recruitnent is very sackable. Its criminal