***** The Official Napoli v Rangers Champions League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

This could genuinely eclipse the Liverpool scoreline. 

17 goals in their last 4 games. 

To go from EL finalists and not fearing a single team anywhere in Europe to being terrified of eclipsing a 7-1 scoreline in the space of 5 months shows the crazy regression at the club. Mental

I found out yesterday I will be travelling back from a business trip on Wednesday evening. Previously I'd of tried to leave fairly early to get back for 8pm or just before if we had a game on.

Don't think I will bother this time.

Simply can't watch another Euro match where our players can't control a ball or string two passes together. The fact that the focus on pre season was on ball work is a damning indictment on the coaching staff. Watching the club get back to its feet and winning 55 just to surrender the advantage to the tarriers almost immediately. That squad needs gutted, our biggest player assets will go for next to nothing, Wilson needs chased along with Gio and his coaching staff.

Napoli will score as many as they want to. Our only hope of avoiding another humiliation is that they take their foot off the gas once they go 3 nil up and just see the remaining 60 minutes out as a training match in first gear. 

Watching that today, their left sided attackers will be rubbing their hands together at the prospect of running at a right back who can barely operate above walking pace, with a 34 year old Arfield and 37 year old Davis chasing shadows trying to cover the space.