*****Official St. Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, RFC55 said:

Can’t see it mate 

It's just the way things are with Gio, Aberdeen game we all thought was going to be harder than it turned out, I think tomorrow will be the same, I've no doubt we'll throw something away before long but I don't think it'll be tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Was that in the covid season? I can’t remember that at all. 

I remember the game Jack Simpson played and he was terrible. Think that was after the league was already wrapped up.

19/20. 

Think Aribo and Defoe got two each, we cleared one off the line that was ridiculously close to being over and scored straight away

Doesn't really matter, filth are going to win this league by January. We've no chance. They know how to win. We can only dream about the,amount of injury time Winners they get, we lose goals in injury time. We are simply not good enough, with a manager totally out his depth, and a board who fucking despise us. Our club is in a complete mess, looking like another few barren years ahead.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Doesn't really matter, filth are going to win this league by January. We've no chance. They know how to win. We can only dream about the,amount of injury time Winners they get, we lose goals in injury time. We are simply not good enough, with a manager totally out his depth, and a board who fucking despise us. Our club is in a complete mess, looking like another few barren years ahead.

Fux sake you

12 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm not as far resigned to it as you are but if things don't change, I fear you won't be far off.

22 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I'm not as far resigned to it as you are but if things don't change, I fear you won't be far off.

Just don't feel good about our whole situation atm.

And its not just the champions league Disaster. Its the board, Wilson, GvB, injuries, and the general player malaise.

46 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Fanny