*****Official St. Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

7 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I thought he played well against the sheep and arfield is finished.

To be honest, I’ve never been 100% sold on him despite his purple patch last season. But he was good against a poor Aberdeen side, if I’m being honest.

In an ideal world I’d have Lowry, McCann and Tillman playing with the shackles off under a new manager but not holding my breath.

Of all the players missing, probably the biggest loss was Hagi for his dig and his industry.

As for CB, take tonight’s pair, add the four injured and perm any two from six - no difference whatsoever imo.

7 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure why. Was miles off the pace and cost us the 3rd.

Boys not long back from an injury and just getting mins back and playing against Ajax who have great players. To be thrown on against Ajax is a lot different to that against St Johnstone.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mclaughlin

Devine, King, Davies, Barisic

Sands, Kamara

Sakala, Lowry, Matondo

Colak.

Tav should now be left out whether he likes it or not. The fact he was allowed to stay on whilst hobbling last night is nothing short of a disgrace.

Under this clown you know thats never happening.

23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mclaughlin

Devine, King, Davies, Barisic

Sands, Kamara

Sakala, Lowry, Matondo

Colak.

Tav should now be left out whether he likes it or not. The fact he was allowed to stay on whilst hobbling last night is nothing short of a disgrace.

As bad as Kent is I’d have him before a beyond useless Matondo 

10 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Gio will probably include him but I wouldn’t. Another who looks like he’d rather be somewhere else.

Don’t know how you’ve gotten the impression he would rather be elsewhere when he has literally said he would like to finish his career here. He’s carrying a knock, which again is well known

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t know how you’ve gotten the impression he would rather be elsewhere when he has literally said he would like to finish his career here. He’s carrying a knock, which again is well known

For Tav and Gio to continue to deny it when it’s now completely obvious is annoying me :lol:

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tav? I must’ve missed that I thought it was Lundstram. Last I heard Tav speaking he said he was fine when asked about being injured when he clearly wasn’t fine 

Aye, it’s Lundstram we have been talking about mate :lol:

Tav is clearly injured though, it’s been obvious for months now