*****Official St. Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Lundstrum started clapping the north stand and was hurled abuse at then put his hands up as if to say sorry.. from the half way line right enough! The cunts know exactly how we feel about them but nothing changes until there’s an absolute overhaul! Wednesdays going to be fucking toxic, right from the first misplaced pass! 

Can see it being bad even before that tbh.

Clap all you want after a game

But when your on that pitch give 110%

Not seeing it at all - Tilman casually jogging about really fucks me off & Lundstrum/Kent giving up for their first goal criminal,

Then beaten for the second by a throw in

Attitude all wrong & that costs nothing

26 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Red neck that. That’s the least of our worries. Was there today and couldn’t give a fuck about what the players done after the game, what they done during the game is a big enough worry 

I get your point but I also see his. Players can hide far too easily these days. Our fans travel everywhere and when they put in a performance like today's shit show the least they can do is show some appreciation to the fans who've travelled to watch them. 

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

I don't know about myth, I think (IMO anyway) since the beginning of this calendar year, he's mostly been great for us. But there's no denying his standards are slipping again. 

I've been saying this for a while. I think there's a rift in the dressing room...or a rift between players and management to be more precise. I think  it stems from the Alfredo incident post Hibs/pre PSV(?), when he was left out the squad. The version(s) of events given by players and Gio obviously differed. I'm probably wide of the mark, but it's almost like certain players standards have dropped dramatically ever since. Almost like they're trying to force this kind of situation. 

Said much the same earlier, the players look like their trying to get rid of them, some of the mistakes we make are that bad you have to question them.

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Between this and getting himself booked so he missed Ajax, Lundstram can get to fuck too.

A disgrace.

This is what got me today. Absolute prick. Who does he think he is. Called this right away, then laurel and hardy show from captain calamity and injury prone shielded davies.

4 hours ago, Swagger said:

Absolutely. Fucking just gives up. Any decent manager would go through him and  these cunts. Gio was a fantastic player but there’s nothing about him that says he can get any kind of respect from his players.

Give me somebody that can actually rip through some cunt and it’s a start 

The likes of gough, would have pinned that prick lundstrum up by the throat at halftime for that.

3 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

As will Tillman I think. While he has some nice touches, looks like he's towing a caravan, has no stamina. Pretty poor for a young player. 

Do we just sign players with no pace. The one or two that do have pace (Matondo, Sakala) have no skill. WTF! 

Looks like he plays beach fitba in the sand. Jan has to see a full clearout. 

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

No he saved us alot since coming back. Hes finished and part of our problem.

Only one with a mouth on him. These fucks need a captain they truly fear fucking up under.

You think they fear McGregor? :lol: 

He’s lucky to be playing for us again, never mind captain 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

You think they fear McGregor? :lol: 

He’s lucky to be playing for us again, never mind captain 

You think they fear COD captain whos got free reign all over the club like the diddy goldson. Goldson shoukd be our back up cb never mind first choice.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

You think they fear COD captain whos got free reign all over the club like the diddy goldson. Goldson shoukd be our back up cb never mind first choice.

:lol: 

Who said anything about fearing Tavernier, and why you bring up Goldson?

Just because McGregor squeals and shouts like a moron doesn’t mean he’s a captain