World Cup - Qatar 2022

G.E.C.

Not sure how a ref reviews that handball and thinks

A) its deliberate, or the player has any idea where the ball is

B) the players hands in an unnatural position

If you're falling backwards where exactly is a natural position to put your hand if it's not there? Are you just supposed to keep your hand at your side, and against all natural instinct, fall on your coccyx?

I'd love to hear the referees explanation for that decision, because whilst I can understand things being given in real time, I cant understand how you review it on a screen and can justify that as a clear and obvious error, thus a penalty. 

26 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

The guy questioning is an absolute fanny there. Trying to make it out like its racist when its just a pronounciation issue like tomato/tomayto.

Thanks for the video GabrielTomayto.

He done well with the reply but someone should have stepped in & advised him not to answer that pish & papped the prick out. 

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

:lol:

Surely not :lol:

Wasn't there some controversy over whether a La Liga goal should be attributed to Ronaldo rather than Pepe too? Two examples I can think of in my entire life where I have ever heard of this being contested and they're both this guy.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Surely not :lol:

Wasn't there some controversy over whether a La Liga goal should be attributed to Ronaldo rather than Pepe too? Two examples I can think of in my entire life where I have ever heard of this being contested and they're both this guy.

Amusingly, Adidas (using their ball technology) have come out and said he didn't touch it.

10 minutes ago, JamieD said:

It's the fact that in both cases, Pepe and Fernandes each came out and said the goal should be Ronaldo's that gets me. His ego is so fragile that his inferiors apparently have to go around clearing a path for him to keep him happy. It's very odd.

This is the most embarrassing part of it.

I can't think of a more pathetic man in the world than Piers Morgan?