*****Rangers vs Hearts match day thread*****

Bad Robot

If Gio is still there should we boycott as a message to board  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Boycott

• Yes, we need to do something
    • No, go and back the team

The performances have been incredibly poor and we’ve been obliterated by injury but I thought it was interesting to hear that we’re only 1 point worse off than we were last season after 14 league games. 

We went on to win the next 6, can’t see that happening again this year 🤣

17 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Nah but the abuse he was getting was hilarious.  

After him spending most of the match time wasting, he didn't like the ballboy taking too long so ran over to the wee boy behind the goals and shoved/slapped him out the road while grabbing the ball out his hands, whole stand went ballistic.

Couldn't believe him doing that. Absolute bellend. 

11 minutes ago, rossco87 said:

I also think your comments on Hagi are a bit OTT. He wasn’t the most consistent, but he was one of the few in our squad that was capable of a moment of magic which could unlock a defence

I said Hagi isn't really a fans favourite. If that's OTT then enjoy the various posts on Kent, Barisic, Tav in years gone by and Goldson.

I did read the rest of your post mate. We do have players injured but the game changers are still Goldson and Jack. The rest are all benchwarmers and I include those like Roofe who can be matchwinners on their day.

25 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Cunt of an answer mate. He's our best option in that position despite not hitting the heights of the latter stages of last season.

If we're giving anyone a bash are you up for it if it's announced over the tannoy that we're allowed stuart1994 fae Larky as a trialist at the next home game? 🤣

Naw am shite. 

6 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Yes I did too when the subway loyal all left at 80 minutes "walking away is the terrified of traffic way"

if you are that scared of getting stuck in light traffic

DONT GO

Pish. People pay for their seats and should be free to leave any time they want to.

9 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Yes I did too when the subway loyal all left at 80 minutes "walking away is the terrified of traffic way"

if you are that scared of getting stuck in light traffic

DONT GO

Light traffic hahaha

10 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I said Hagi isn't really a fans favourite. If that's OTT then enjoy the various posts on Kent, Barisic, Tav in years gone by and Goldson.

Fair play - I was more referring to players I think would be regular starters. From memory Gio has started Hagi in pretty much every game so suspect he would still be that if he hadn’t gotten injured.

Apart from Lawrence can’t really argue too much with the rest, but I do think the fact we have such a weak bench ATM is probably affecting the ability to change the game with subs / rotate players for fitness and / or form.

I also think that we saw this pattern of play earlier in the season / last season when he didn’t have the same injury list and also that we have too many muscle injuries for it to be just bad luck. I think Gio is a cautious manager which doesn’t suit us well domestically and I don’t think he has the players anywhere near fit enough.

43 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Back home from Ibrox. Thinking we were shite but at least the players put in a shift in the second half to get a win and log on here and its full of cunts watching on the telly wanting us to drop points .

Place is the pits.

In recent times the forum has become far worse than it ever was under Ally at the end up or Caixinha. I'm absolutely not asking for Admin or Mods to step in because I'm all for freedon for speech which is this forum's strength but the negative, abuse of the team before a ball is even kicked is becoming tiresome.

Two weeks ago there was a poster who said he would have been happy for dropped points to sack Gio. He was rightly hounded for it. I won't tag the name as I think it may have been KK but not sure. Tonight we have prominent posters backing up other prominent posters with the very same opinion that that poster was hounded with.

35 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Cunt of an answer mate. He's our best option in that position despite not hitting the heights of the latter stages of last season.

If we're giving anyone a bash are you up for it if it's announced over the tannoy that we're allowed stuart1994 fae Larky as a trialist at the next home game? 🤣

I’ll give you a serious answer rather than a wido one, personally I’d like to see Kamara back in the team for a spell. I’ll not sugar coat it he’s been well below it recently. But I think if he plays at his best, for me he’s the best midfielder at the club. I know right now it’s a big if, but I’d honestly be willing to take the chance. For me Lundstram‘s been very poor the majority of the season. 

Just now, stuart1994 said:

I’ll give you a serious answer rather than a wido one, personally I’d like to see Kamara back in the team for a spell. I’ll not sugar coat it he’s been well below it recently. But I think if he plays at his best, for me he’s the best midfielder at the club. I know right now it’s a big if, but I’d honestly be willing to take the chance. For me Lundstram‘s been very poor the majority of the season. 

How the fuck Sands starts before Kamara tells me all I need to know about Gio. 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Until James Sands got injured, he was the best player on the park. After that, he tailed off before being substituted.

Sure he has his limitations, but some have their minds made up about the kid even when he plays well.

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Kamara is the team’s best midfielder right now, no question. I have no idea what the deal is between he and Gio. You can see his class in five minutes on the pitch. Lundstram is a donkey.

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

Kamara has definitely been well below par for whatever reason but while you've mentioned Lundstram he should definitely be starting before Sands. He still didn't come on when Sands got injured so something is not right.

Getting Kamara back to his peak must be made a priority.

10 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

In recent times the forum has become far worse than it ever was under Ally at the end up or Caixinha. I'm absolutely not asking for Admin or Mods to step in because I'm all for freedon for speech which is this forum's strength but the negative, abuse of the team before a ball is even kicked is becoming tiresome.

Two weeks ago there was a poster who said he would have been happy for dropped points to sack Gio. He was rightly hounded for it. I won't tag the name as I think it may have been KK but not sure. Tonight we have prominent posters backing up other prominent posters with the very same opinion that that poster was hounded with.

No point worrying about it mate, it’s only random peoples opinions on the internet, they don’t impact anything.

Going by the posts of some people at Ibrox tonight the crowd was supportive throughout anyway, even Matondo managed to be clapped off the pitch for his efforts. 

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No point worrying about it mate, it’s only random peoples opinions on the internet, they don’t impact anything.

Going by the posts of some people at Ibrox tonight the crowd was supportive throughout anyway, even Matondo managed to be clapped off the pitch for his efforts. 

I'm not worried about internet randoms. I'm frustrated at the toxicity in the forum right now. It used to be comical when people would start the negative comments at 20 mins in a match thread because we weren't 3 up. At the moment the negative comments are starting well before then, some posters are even going beyond negative and being completely poisonous.