*****Rangers vs Hearts match day thread*****

Bad Robot

If Gio is still there should we boycott as a message to board  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Boycott

• Yes, we need to do something
    • No, go and back the team

I would drop John Lundstram to send a clear message. What is going through big John's head at the moment? A blatant yellow against Napoli resulting in suspension had the conspiracy theorists in overdrive. But shitting out of a tackle like that on Saturday was mind-boggling. He usually competes in those situations. Something isn't right. 

Give McCann and Lowry a chance.

39 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I would drop John Lundstram to send a clear message. What is going through big John's head at the moment? A blatant yellow against Napoli resulting in suspension had the conspiracy theorists in overdrive. But shitting out of a tackle like that on Saturday was mind-boggling. He usually competes in those situations. Something isn't right. 

You know he will start him and fucking kent.

Poisonous atmosphere Wednesday. Maybe not heard since the end of McLeish days.

49 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He's a plastic hard man and a waste of a wage is what is up. His attitude is stinking when he's not up for it. Just ask any Sheffield United fan about how he tails off when he can't be arsed.

When he signed for us he justified it by saying he wanted to play in the Champions League. He's now done that and he was found out to be miles off that level. Last week on that podcast with his other incomprehensible pal he was saying he wanted to end his career here. I don't fucking think so.

17 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

You know he will start him and fucking kent.

Poisonous atmosphere Wednesday. Maybe not heard since the end of McLeish days.

Of course, he will start. Gio doesn't make brave decisions or make statements. The most conservative manager I've ever seen.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He's a plastic hard man and a waste of a wage is what is up. His attitude is stinking when he's not up for it. Just ask any Sheffield United fan about how he tails off when he can't be arsed.

When he signed for us he justified it by saying he wanted to play in the Champions League. He's now done that and he was found out to be miles off that level. Last week on that podcast with his other incomprehensible pal he was saying he wanted to end his career here. I don't fucking think so.

That yesterday is anger ive not felt towards a player. Looks heavy on the eye too. Others moaning tav and davies but this is the start of the goal we lost. Prick material

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That happened right in front of me. 0-0 draw at Parkhead - NY 2017/18.

It didn't look bad at all, but actually ended up on crutches and then in a moon boot. Don't think he shat it tbh.

He wasnt here to play 100%. Fitness for the WC. Another imposter we probably gave him 30k a week easy.

Played 20 times this season for AEK Athens at 40.

12 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

That yesterday is anger ive not felt towards a player. Looks heavy on the eye too. Others moaning tav and davies but this is the start of the goal we lost. Prick material

I was going tonto at him for this, I think he was so frustrated at the lack of movement in front of him that he just lost concentration and then when he overan the ball lost his head, totally unacceptable, the whole atmosphere around the club is a mess.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That happened right in front of me. 0-0 draw at Parkhead - NY 2017/18.

It didn't look bad at all, but actually ended up on crutches and then in a moon boot. Don't think he shat it tbh.

He suffered a horrific thigh injury trying to defend a freekick from Armstrong, bit harsh to call him a shitebag for that.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

He wasnt here to play 100%. Fitness for the WC. Another imposter we probably gave him 30k a week easy.

Played 20 times this season for AEK Athens at 40.

I never took to him. He came in saying he was a hard man and that his Dad had been a tough player coming from Brazil and I remember watching him take Harry Kane's head off in a friendly match before the Euros. And then he got here and complained about how rough Scottish football was and that the refs were too lenient.

I think of him every time I see this meme:

image.thumb.png.e3136429a33e38402229031ad406535c.png

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I was going tonto at him for this, I think he was so frustrated at the lack of movement in front of him that he just lost concentration and then when he overan the ball lost his head, totally unacceptable, the whole atmosphere around the club is a mess.

Likees of gough, butcher would have him pinned up against the wall for that, prick material. Hate this generation sometimes. 

Can you imagine tav getting amongst it.

Our players use to fight/scrap in the dressing room because of there love for winning and Rangers. Id love to have a dressing room like that again.

These charlatans dont give a hoot. Tav away home to sit on his computer and forget all about it no doubts.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Likees of gough, butcher would have him pinned up against the wall for that, prick material. Hate this generation sometimes. 

Can you imagine tav getting amongst it.

Our players use to fight/scrap in the dressing room because of there love for winning and Rangers. Id love to have a dressing room like that again.

These charlatans dont give a hoot. Tav away home to sit on his computer and forget all about it no doubts.

The thing is with Lundstrum he painted himself to the fans as the type of player who'd pin boys against the wall, he wanted to be seen as that hardman you could rely on to pull you through tough games or just tough situations during games but what you meant to do when he's the one selling the jersey's and giving it up like that? 

It's hard to see any of them doing that.

1 minute ago, NixonRFC said:

The thing is with Lundstrum he painted himself to the fans as the type of player who'd pin boys against the wall, he wanted to be seen as that hardman you could rely on to pull you through tough games or just tough situations during games but what you meant to do when he's the one selling the jersey's and giving it up like that? 

It's hard to see any of them doing that.

Him and half a season ryan jack.

Any other real Rangers, are 38 n 40 n should be retired. Davis and McGregor.

Gave up my seat on the seatsub for this. So scunnered with things the now and how predictable our board would react to ongoing regression and mediocrity. The entire culture at the club reeks atm, from top to bottom.  Was thinking today about how much money has been shelled out for the club by supporters and what we've got back for it, and its pretty depressing. Expected to pay top dollar and the club are content with mediocrity as long as they can save face.  For first time since I got a season ticket, I can't even face going.